Match thread Millwall v Blackpool

We have the knack of making anybody look like Barcelona at times.
Spot on paul well observed. Many clueless on here happy we edge past a very poor side. But as I said we got some quality players but being restrained. Poor billy always looking for a forward pass but got nothing to aim at. We need 2 forwards with football brains to work in tandem with our midfield. Shack not a wing back needs to be more central to create triangles with styles and flem. 3 quality players in midfield that need to gel and blend with forwards.

Talk about a game of 2 halves, a real Jekyll and Hyde performance.

Abysmal in the 1st but a decent 2nd half.

At half-time I think GR was halfway out the exit door but he really turned it around. Long ball out of the window, front men and midfielders showing for the ball, good movement and interplay. If we can continue to play like that things could lookup 👍

Flemming has arrived. The class performer in the squad by an absolute mile who looks like he can score and make things happen. Let’s hope we can keep him fit🙏

The international break should give GR more time to shape the team and, hopefully, this could be the turning point we’ve been waiting for 🙏

Sorry mate usually agree with you, but that just ricocheted right on cue for him. Could of fell to anyone.styles created it with his shot.he’s done a couple of things but hardly creates anything for himself or others.
With some respect, I think your analysis is bollocks.
The ball fell kindly for Benik yes, but the geezer got himself in the right place at the right time and buried like a striker is meant to do.
Sealed the game and got us a very important 3 points.
Not a convincing rampant performance but a win.
The team still lack belief and confidence but wins will give them that.
I think we are now a point better off than we were after 10 games last season so probably no need to panic, I was concerned immediately after the rangers game but they are miles ahead of Blackpool so still lots of room for improvement .The players and Rowett can hopefully settle down a bit and work on the training ground during the international break. I seem to remember the same being said last season, now we have a very different squad.

Spot on paul well observed. Many clueless on here happy we edge past a very poor side. But as I said we got some quality players but being restrained. Poor billy always looking for a forward pass but got nothing to aim at. We need 2 forwards with football brains to work in tandem with our midfield. Shack not a wing back needs to be more central to create triangles with styles and flem. 3 quality players in midfield that need to gel and blend with forwards.

Sorry, you need to clear some of that Norfolk Cow shit out of your eyes.
The second half was a pretty half decent performance. If you couldn't see that,
you don't know the game like you like to make out.

Am I easily pleased? No, I am not, and I do realise it's all about opinions (some of your opinions are occasionally good) but fuck me, you talk some utter, depressing bollocks the rest of the time.

:shake:

Last edited:
The ball fell kindly for Benik yes, but the geezer got himself in the right place at the right time and buried like a striker is meant to do.
He was there in the first place. Unmarked. Half of afobes game is finding space which he is excellent at. He's a good player, but because he doesn't run around like a lunatic and sometimes has a bad first touch, he is first on the boo boys list.

You think Blackpool were good?. We beat a very poor side at home by the faintest of margins we were nearly as bad as them. Thing is we got the players but not the manager to play them in an exciting style. If I makes you happy fine. I would just like to see people offtheir seats going wow. When did you last leave a game and say we murdered them it could of been ten. Keep thinking.
Sorry mate but you're taking out of your anus

Hope this international break is used to sort things out ,need to offer a lot more in attack than we are doing so far
What!!! We are doing fine gonna walk this division ask zampaway.
Sorry, you need to clear some of that Norfolk Cow shit out of your eyes.
The second half was a pretty half decent performance. If you couldn't see that,
you don't know the game like you like to make out.

Am I easily pleased? No, I am not, and I do realise it's all about opinions (some of yours are occasionally good) but fuck me, you talk some utter, depressing bollocks the rest of the time.

:shake:
like?

I think we are now a point better off than we were after 10 games last season so probably no need to panic, I was concerned immediately after the rangers game but they are miles ahead of Blackpool so still lots of room for improvement .The players and Rowett can hopefully settle down a bit and work on the training ground during the international break. I seem to remember the same being said last season, now we have a very different squad.
What bit is bollocks

Sorry mate usually agree with you, but that just ricocheted right on cue for him. Could of fell to anyone.styles created it with his shot.he’s done a couple of things but hardly creates anything for himself or others.
Seen it all now..... cunting off a player for scoring. Did you want him to do a few keepie upies before he put it in the back of the net?

Afobe hasn’t got Teddy’s first touch but feed him and he’ll score, problem is midfield. Give him service I’d think he’ll hit the target more than Bradshaw