Match Thread Hull City V Millwall KO 3pm

Always a hard place to go,hull won 3 out of 3 before today terrible conditions wind sleet and snow we weren't great today but crap ref again and absolutely no luck one of those days
WHY THE FUCK ARE SOME OF OUR FANS BOOING OJO he didnt have a very good first half admitted but for fuck sakes booing not on, I really hope hull go down it's always freezing at that place
probably booing OJO as he looks pony, blokes traveling up there earning £5 600 per week whilst he's on thousands waltzing around, people have every right whether you like it or not.

His not been shit week in week out mate all the time his wearing a wall shirt we shouldn't be booing him like you say everyone has a opinion but booing a lad for having one poor half is not good
Booing, whilst not ideal, is the last avenue for supporters to let a player(s) know how shit they’ve been!

Who else is gonna tell them? Rowett? 🤣

I wish he would, certainly with a player like Ojo! You say he’s not been shit, week in, week out, but tell me, since he’s been with us, has he really stood out in 90 minutes of football?

No? OK, then: how about 60 minutes of football?

No? OK, how about 45 minutes of football?

30 minutes of football?

Can you see a pattern emerging here? With the exception of Ballard, all of Rowett’s loan signings have been poor! If he sends Ojo back to Liverpool in January, i hate to think who he’ll go for to replace him!

Would be better saving his wages and putting the money towards buying an actual player who is good and wants to play for us!

Last edited:
Can't we do what Aston villa did, change the manager, seems to work a lot of the time, don't matter if you're the better team, if you don't put the ball in the net more times than the opposition, you lose.
Change manager every game; benefit from the ‘bounce’; win the next game and go through the season with a 100% win record 👍

Surprised this hasn’t been tried before 😉

Can't we do what Aston villa did, change the manager, seems to work a lot of the time, don't matter if you're the better team, if you don't put the ball in the net more times than the opposition, you lose.
Well with the way football is going, there may be a bonus point each game for style.

His not been shit week in week out mate all the time his wearing a wall shirt we shouldn't be booing him like you say everyone has a opinion but booing a lad for having one poor half is not good
Maybe because he looked like he wasn't interested and put no effort in? I'm not one for booing our own team but IMO he's bone idle. He just gives up and can't be arsed chasing for a ball. I can cope with losing if the players put in a shift and try their best. Players chasing lost causes that sometimes come off. I'll bet he'd be quick enough running down the pitch if his wage packet was sat at the other end. Waste of space, get rid.

Last edited:
Just watched the extended highlights and felt we were dead unlikely not come away with something. Their first was a lucky goal as it hit Honeyman after Hutch deflected it. However Danny Mac did over commit when he had no chance of winning the ball and therefore out of position when their cross came over. Contrary to popular opinion both Ojo and Savs played well. Ojo set-up several good opportunities that we failed to capitalise on. Savs set-up Danny Mac with a glorious chance that he shot straight at the keeper with a side foot instead of an Alan Shearer rocket shot.

Overall, they can feel hard done by and I'm sure looking forward to Brum. We're just getting into our second half of the season surge and hopefully we will get the 'rub of the green'!

C'mon you Lions! 🦁