Manchester United

I was a Cockney Red in the 70s (70sCR.) For me the best season with Man U was in old Div 2 when I went to the Den for the first time. Grateful for a floodlight then. Mended the error of my ways since. Hope they get relegated so I can go to OT with MillwallšŸ¦
I may have asked this before, but I've got a really crap memory - but are your initials KB?

Ah OK mate, had an old friend who grew up in Carshalton, but family from Lewisham way, he was a Cockney Red... then I saw him at the Man City game and (although initially thinking he was there because it was City) he had seen the light and was Wall through and through... but not seen him in probably 10+ years now...

Ah OK mate, had an old friend who grew up in Carshalton, but family from Lewisham way, he was a Cockney Red... then I saw him at the Man City game and (although initially thinking he was there because it was City) he had seen the light and was Wall through and through... but not seen him in probably 10+ years now...
Interesting that mate. Wonder if I knew him.

The last time they were bottom with no wins was the first season of the premiersh!t 92/93

The went on to win it

Do recall a bloke first name of Terry who used to go with Wall around the late 1980s. He had MUFC tattooed on four of his fingers but not seen him in years.

I was a Cockney Red in the 70s (70sCR.) For me the best season with Man U was in old Div 2 when I went to the Den for the first time. Grateful for a floodlight then. Mended the error of my ways since. Hope they get relegated so I can go to OT with MillwallšŸ¦
Do you have any affiliation with Man U anymore?

Nearly nine years since Ferguson left yet the club have no direction or stability. The owners borrowed the money to acquire them and use the club as nothing more than a leveraging tool to fund their other business interests. On top of that there doesn't seem to be any football people on the board.

One of footballs giants yet they've employed the likes of Moyes and an ex player who got Cardiff relegated, was never going to work. One poor appoinment after another and getting turned over on transfers.

The Maguire transfer was one of the biggest knocks in football, Leicester are probably still laughing and pinching themselves. This latest manager looks like a sales rep for Ikea, talks like David Brent and seems to be cluless as well. All of the mess just highlights how fucking shit football has become and the chancers that are fleecing the club and fans.

You have to laugh at the fucking knicker wetting over-hype surrounding Ten Hag. He's had three decent seasons in the Dutch League. That's a different ball game compared to the PL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc.... he's no better coach than a few PL managers at the likes of Wolves, Brighton, Leicester. Plus, his assistant is the hopeless cunt who owns a Brolly. Although, his Pigeon English is good, granted.
I suppose that will help Ten Hag.

They're now a team firmly entrenched in the group of teams who are in the 10th to 6th bracket. Rotten from top to bottom and it will he a long time before they are even at Arsenal's level, let alone their noisy neighbours in Blue.