Man City nw

PurleyLion

Staff member
Two up on aggregate going into added time and they concede 2 goals within a minute :shake:

It’ll need a great show of determination and courage to win this tie now!

I haven’t watched a single minute of any Champions’ League game for as long as I can remember.
I’m about as interested as I am to watch Coronation St.
Am I alone?
Also, I don’t have Sky and never will.
I've got an idea. Why don't they make it into a proper league where everyone plays everyone else twice a season? Top 20 sides in Europe. No promotion or relegation. The national European leagues might then revert to being competitive.

I haven’t watched a single minute of any Champions’ League game for as long as I can remember.
I’m about as interested as I am to watch Coronation St.
Am I alone?
Also, I don’t have Sky and never will.
Same here. It’s been a good few years now that I refuse to pay to watch football on TV. I just catch up with the goals on YouTube

I've got an idea. Why don't they make it into a proper league where everyone plays everyone else twice a season? Top 20 sides in Europe. No promotion or relegation. The national European leagues might then revert to being competitive.
Who picks the top 20 sides? No promotion or relegation, Bungs Galore. They will be fighting like cats in a sack. Should be a good watch though. 'Survival of the richest'.