Man City at the Den

NTMIK
Should have told em to fuck off and sent them to Calmont.
😂😎.
Is it me, or is the world and his dog bothered about what went off in Madrid and Pep really couldn't give a shit. I happen to like the fella.

It's a myth he plays boring, backwards football as well. Every game I see City play, they play to win, with style.

Mind you, he will have is work cut out when he meets The Spotters in a Champions League final in about three years time.
:rotfl:

Can we please stop all this hero worship, it’s only 23 years ago that we were playing these c***s in (the old equivalent of) division three!
If it wasn’t for all the bent money from the middle east they’d still be just a shit team from up north (albeit with a bit of back history)

Can we please stop all this hero worship, it’s only 23 years ago that we were playing these c***s in (the old equivalent of) division three!
If it wasn’t for all the bent money from the middle east they’d still be just a shit team from up north (albeit with a bit of back history)
I’m more shocked for the fact it was 23 years ago.

Pep…

“It is exhausting to travel from Manchester to London. The people in the club tried to find somewhere near the ground. This is why we used Millwall,” Guardiola explained.

“On behalf of Man City and me as a manager, we are more than grateful to Millwall to allow us to use this incredible pitch. It was in perfect condition. To be here in this room, dedicated to Paul Jiggins – a legend in journalism – who passed away a few weeks ago.

“It was a lovely day in London. Thank you, Millwall, to help us to train. We didn’t have a place. We owe them one. When they come to Manchester, we’ll of course allow them to train at our facilities.”
“When they come to Manchester, we’ll of course allow them to train at our facilities.” and enable them to shine like us! 😉👍

Yup, if I remember correctly they came back from the dead to edge past the pikeys in the play-off final.

Despite our bit of history back then I don’t actually mind them. Proper Manchester club, unlike the other lot. Game as well back when it mattered. Shared a cell in strangeways with one of their main fellas, JG, we got on well and on a couple of occasions he had my back in there. He’s a good bloke.

Fucking hell, I hope we don't learn anything, 'Pepball' is killing the game for me, so boring. As for Sterling, Grealish, Foden and Bernardo fucking Silva hitting the deck every two minutes, I just can't watch them.

Hopefully we've rushed them for a few quid to play on our hallowed turf though
Glad to read this. I thought I was the only one to find their tippy-tappy, 1000 passes to progress a yard, football boring. I would rather watch Sunday football in a park...perhaps it's my age ...

Yeah their football can bore me a bit. Prefer a blood and thunder game like Everton v Burnley the other week.
Just don’t mind them as a club and fan base. I know they’ve totally bought any success they’ve had but that’s the nature of the beast these days. They didn’t create the beast, they’ve just exploited it.

makes me laugh when Man U fans talk about city buying success when it was Man U who were one of the main clubs that have created what top flight football has become today.

Last edited:
If Pep wants to do us (and the World’s football teams in general), a favour, they can beat Crippled Alice in the Cup Final (if the cunts somehow beat Chelski and get there).

The alternative would be too much to contemplate!

Would be nice to have a pre-existing season friendly ( friendly on the pitch only) against them and let their fans sample the new den hospitality

ah Man City away always one of my favourites...

In 1990/91 We played them just after Xmas in the league and we got in a scrap near Piccadilly station with them. Got kicked in the bollox and couldn't breath, but luckily we had them on their toes.

Then only a week or so later we had the Cup game where 6 of us got attacked by 50+ of them after...I got a cricket bat around my nut, OB had to rescue me (the shame!).

Or the takeover game where we turned up with the biggest mob I have ever seen (99)... Got hit in the face by a chair that day too.

Yeah I love Man City..... maybe not as much as Wippa though...

ah Man City away always one of my favourites...

In 1990/91 We played them just after Xmas in the league and we got in a scrap near Piccadilly station with them. Got kicked in the bollox and couldn't breath, but luckily we had them on their toes.

Then only a week or so later we had the Cup game where 6 of us got attacked by 50+ of them after...I got a cricket bat around my nut, OB had to rescue me (the shame!).

Or the takeover game where we turned up with the biggest mob I have ever seen (99)... Got hit in the face by a chair that day too.

Yeah I love Man City..... maybe not as much as Wippa though...
Haha, they cost me a 9 month prison sentence and a three year football ban mate, technically I should hate them, but I don’t hold a grudge 😉