Man City at the Den

Glad to see that training at millwall really inspired them today ....more like kittens then lions , if ever there's a reason not to play it out from the goalies watch these 2 ....Both making mistakes after mistakes and the goal ..what a farce

Refs crap as well man citys fernandinho blatant made to fouls both very late deliberately from behind not even booked scouse player trying to get out the way gets a yellow

Hardly hero worship. 🤔
Yes your right but I don’t really want anyone liking us, it is our anthem after all. As for any players they can lend us, well they nicked Darko & that other boy for next to nothing off us so I reckon they owe us for a lot more than yesterday (fat lot of good it did though)

And even the BBC messed up as surely it was millwall day trippers booing the minutes silence....and then rushed to the other end of wembley with red flares 😉

Just read that city will train at the New Den today to prepare for tomorrows cup semi final. Or maybe for playing there next season. One can dream!!
Usual stuff anytime we are up north on Saturdays we train at Carrington on the Friday most championship clubs do the same with premier harris started the Liverpool deal

ah Man City away always one of my favourites...

In 1990/91 We played them just after Xmas in the league and we got in a scrap near Piccadilly station with them. Got kicked in the bollox and couldn't breath, but luckily we had them on their toes.

Then only a week or so later we had the Cup game where 6 of us got attacked by 50+ of them after...I got a cricket bat around my nut, OB had to rescue me (the shame!).

Or the takeover game where we turned up with the biggest mob I have ever seen (99)... Got hit in the face by a chair that day too.

Yeah I love Man City..... maybe not as much as Wippa though...

Have you ever thought about writing one of those Hooligan books about all your successes, mate?

Dougie Brimson made a fortune out of it.

:grinning: