Man City at the Den

mickynomates

Just read that city will train at the New Den today to prepare for tomorrows cup semi final. Or maybe for playing there next season. One can dream!!

Pep…

“It is exhausting to travel from Manchester to London. The people in the club tried to find somewhere near the ground. This is why we used Millwall,” Guardiola explained.

“On behalf of Man City and me as a manager, we are more than grateful to Millwall to allow us to use this incredible pitch. It was in perfect condition. To be here in this room, dedicated to Paul Jiggins – a legend in journalism – who passed away a few weeks ago.

“It was a lovely day in London. Thank you, Millwall, to help us to train. We didn’t have a place. We owe them one. When they come to Manchester, we’ll of course allow them to train at our facilities.”

Fucking hell, I hope we don't learn anything, 'Pepball' is killing the game for me, so boring. As for Sterling, Grealish, Foden and Bernardo fucking Silva hitting the deck every two minutes, I just can't watch them.

Hopefully we've rushed them for a few quid to play on our hallowed turf though

Fucking hell, I hope we don't learn anything, 'Pepball' is killing the game for me, so boring. As for Sterling, Grealish, Foden and Bernardo fucking Silva hitting the deck every two minutes, I just can't watch them.

Hopefully we've rushed them for a few quid to play on our hallowed turf though
Looks like it could have been a favour, probably to build a connection. Could maybe see a couple of Man City youngsters at theDen next season?

Pep…

“It is exhausting to travel from Manchester to London. The people in the club tried to find somewhere near the ground. This is why we used Millwall,” Guardiola explained.

“On behalf of Man City and me as a manager, we are more than grateful to Millwall to allow us to use this incredible pitch. It was in perfect condition. To be here in this room, dedicated to Paul Jiggins – a legend in journalism – who passed away a few weeks ago.

“It was a lovely day in London. Thank you, Millwall, to help us to train. We didn’t have a place. We owe them one. When they come to Manchester, we’ll of course allow them to train at our facilities.”
Did he really say this or has some smartar*se put it together?

NTMIK
Should have told em to fuck off and sent them to Calmont.
😂😎.
Is it me, or is the world and his dog bothered about what went off in Madrid and Pep really couldn't give a shit. I happen to like the fella.

NTMIK
😂😎.
Is it me, or is the world and his dog bothered about what went off in Madrid and Pep really couldn't give a shit. I happen to like the fella.
Yeah I like Pep

NTMIK
😂😎.
Likewise and i think he's a great tactician, coach and manager. The way they dealt with Madrid without rising to the bait was admirable. Foden had lumps knocked out of him but carried on regardless, he can play a bit too!