Mahlon

What a load of cobblers. He turned our club in a platform for his misguided and strange politacal views, nothing more. He had the right to kneel and fans had the right to show their feelings, fuck him.
You’re right. He was a young fellow expressing his views against racism and the fans were a bunch of numbskulls expressing their bigotry and embarrassing the club.

He was a young fellow expressing his views against racism
A football pitch is not the correct environment for polital gestures.

the fans were a bunch of numbskulls expressing their bigotry
Don't make laugh. I presume you go to Millwall and know how many black people go? Two of my mates, both black boo'ed the black power salute, are they bigots and racists as well?

Last edited:
Step back and look with what it did for the clubs reputation. It was not helpful.
You are correct. Romeo made us look uneducated and racist with his gesture politics and salutes for an extremist group and corrupt organisation.

Take your pick from below. #Against all forms of exploitation :idea:

Last edited:
Step back and look with what it did for the clubs reputation.
Can you list any of those things and how they've hindered us as a business and competitive championship club? It didn't stop Afobe coming here to become our top scorer whilst speaking highly of us and forming a bond with Wall fans in the stands.

If you are concerned about what the media think and wrote, two points! 1, No one like us. 2, i / we don't care. We know the truth and what we are, that is all that matters and the only thing we can control ourselves.

Last edited:
According to one of the sheepshaggers forums, there wasn’t an undisclosed fee for Romeo, Millwall released him on a free!

A lot of their supporters think he’s going to be a good signing for them, with only a few questioning why they are getting a player who wasn’t good enough for us in the Championship, but good enough for league 1, only to go back up a division a season later!

This is what Moro said about Romeo:

”Obviously, I know Mahlon really well. I was with him when he came through, when he was a young pup. For me this is a perfect move for him. He’s going to bring bags of athleticism, real quality on the ball, and I can’t wait to see him galloping up and down.”

Now, this quote is either going to come back and bite him very hard on the arse, or he’ll turn Romeo into such a right back, with excellent crossing skills, that one day soon, he’ll be on the verge of playing for England!

I think we all know which way this is going to go! 🤣

You’re right. He was a young fellow expressing his views against racism and the fans were a bunch of numbskulls expressing their bigotry and embarrassing the club.
How long have you been a Millwall fan, you just don’t get us do you. We are against all forms of racism, as the kick it out campaign showed when we applauded the sign on the pitch with the players, we just don’t like what the blm stand for.

All it did was to reinforce peoples stereotypical view of Millwall fans, I had fans from other clubs say they wished their own fans had the bollocks to oppose the knee bending, these are people who have always hated Millwall now suddenly acquiring a soft spot for us.
Paraphrasing that line from Life of Brian.

“Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad Millwall are getting something, 'cause they‘ve had a hell of a time.” :grinning:

When Romeo first came to us from Gillingham he made great improvement to his game,sadly his defending and crossing didn't live up to his early improvement. Danny Mac has made the grade better and would keep Romeo on the bench .Will be interesting what Moro can get out of him

He was good for us for about six months, he never improved one bit and actually went backwards.

He has every right to his opinions, just as everyone else does. It's a free country. However, I cannot forgive him for his actions after the QPR game. The club faced some OTT criticism that week and handled it as well as they could. The solution to stand united with an anti-racism banner was completely right. Mahlon's reaction afterwards was unforgivable in my eyes. His visible angry display of forcibly showing the t-shirt to all sections of the ground to me, was him saying Millwall fans are racist. We are not. We have and have had many black fans, some very prominent. The fans of this club have also named more black players as our players of the year more times than 99% of other clubs. That is not a racist fanbase. Richard Shaw, Tam Mkandwire, Jimmy Abdou, Denzel, Danny Shittu, Trevor Lee, Phil Walker, George Lawrence, Etienne Verveer are iconic Millwall players.

There are nuances in all of this. They are differing opinions on the knee and BLM as there are in any things in life.

If Mahlon plays at the Den I would love if we didn't boo him, I would like us to ignore him. He deserves no respect from us, just indifference. He spat in the face and slurred the club and fans that supported him and helped make him.