Mahlon

No big loss, thought he was decent at first and then he let himself get side tracked by other events.
Did we get a fee or is that a silly question?

Fee undisclosed apparently. On transfer market he is valued at £1.8m. They have an appointment at Specsavers tomorrow. Mindful that he couldn’t get a regular game at Pompey last season then I think Moro is taking a bit of a gamble. My guess is that they might have paid £500k

There were times when he was very good and others when he was bang average, was it against Cardiff were he pushed the ball ahead, looked up and there bloke nipped it away from the half way line and scored, probably Hoillett! But that season where he and Jed get their act together, he really looked to be going places. All the other nonsense didn't matter to me, but his game really tailed off, and Danny is already a better player in my book, and will probably improve, not to much, obviously, or he will be on his way!

There were times when he was very good and others when he was bang average, was it against Cardiff were he pushed the ball ahead, looked up and there bloke nipped it away from the half way line and scored, probably Hoillett! But that season where he and Jed get their act together, he really looked to be going places. All the other nonsense didn't matter to me, but his game really tailed off, and Danny is already a better player in my book, and will probably improve, not to much, obviously, or he will be on his way!
He was decent till the final third and he went snow blind , could not cross a ball or pick out a pass , a headless chicken or should it be Sheep now, let down the majority of the millwall fan base with his actions. Good riddance to a bad apple

GR just has to tell our left winger (or wing back) to get behind him, as that’s his weakness!

After a few games, I’m sure the Taffs will come to the same conclusion as we did: great going forward in league 1, but shit and exposed in the Championship!

Can’t remember, but did Cardiff take the knee home and away last season? If not, there’s Morro’s first problem there!