Lyle taylor

We will do what we always do every transfer window, make stupid bids that no one will accept, then on the last day of the window we will get players that no one else wants.
I can see us ending up with more GR mates in the squad , lost out on the arsenal loanee forward his gone to boro, Kyle Taylor is just another Elliot with funny hair

Could see this happening.
He is also anti taking the knee and unlike those Palace twats and Mahlon he understands that defunding the Police threatens Black Lives rather than saves them so at least he has a brain.
And he’s better than a certain other striker we have.

Could see this happening.
He is also anti taking the knee and unlike those Palace twats and Mahlon he understands that defunding the Police threatens Black Lives rather than saves them so at least he has a brain.
And he’s better than a certain other striker we have.
He also has a few mates that are Wall and gets us. Half decent signing. Think he went to London Nautical school. So probably local.

Last edited:
Would like to have him in a wall short tbh. Looked a handful at the trainspotters and still has good years in front of him. Therefore, I can't see him coming to us.
We need a 30 something journeyman with 2 goals in 85 games, otherwise he just wont fit in.

He started his Football life with us and is a Greenwich lad. After decent goal scoring spells with Wimbledon and The Spotters, he then struggled at Forest for goals. But, they were struggling for goals full stop.

He would probably feel at home back down here plus, he's a tricky, skilful player with good ball skills when on form.

His record is no worse than some that have turned up at our gaff these past 4/5 years.

1.JPG

7 in 56 for forest - i mean thats almost as bad as bods record with us...5 in 69 league games. the cunt is a lg 1 striker who had half a good season with charlton in the championship. 32 in March - definite no for me