Lyle taylor

And interested in the lad from Shrewsbury, who netted against victimpool.
According to the man in the car park.

Agree I was talking about splashing out for a striker. We need a right mid-fielder, and cover at left back for starters.

Cannot see Ojo being with us next season to be honest, get ain’t getting any opportunities recently. Would take Burke on a permanent deal though
yes, it could be so, if Jed goes, likely, I would take OJO 100%, as that sort of free to roam kind of player, but yes I really like Burke's commitment, if Bennett gets fit, we could still see Burke, Bennett and Bradshaw as a front three, this season, that would be a handfull for any championship team.

yes, it could be so, if Jed goes, likely, I would take OJO 100%, as that sort of free to roam kind of player, but yes I really like Burke's commitment, if Bennett gets fit, we could still see Burke, Bennett and Bradshaw as a front three, this season, that would be a handfull for any championship team.
Er… ‘cough’ Premiership team ‘cough’ don‘t you mean? :grinning:

Fuck me, if ever a player and club were meant for each other. it has to be Taylor and The Anoraks. He's having a social media cat fight with a couple of Spotters this morning...
:slap:

:rotfl:

1.JPG

Staff online

Members online