Lovelace

Bollocks to him, fucking sick of these kids and parents who get their head turned by cockroach agents. Lovelace in particular has been treated like royalty by the club, promoted to the first team picture well before he was ready and given a fantastic reception by the fans yet has fucked off at the very first opportunity.
Think we will have the last laugh, especially when the Rangers management realise that he‘s not good enough to even make their bench!

Lovelace will end up in Rangers U23’s and probably stay there until his contract runs out and he becomes a free agent!

Wonder what he’ll be thinking about his pushy dad when that moment comes?

Greedy cunt!

Alas its where we are now, love JB he has got us to a steady ship and 6 years punching in the championship but we can go no further. More and more big parachute clubs, add in Sunderland, wigan we will be the poorest club in the division bar Rotherham. I thought Huski would step in at some point but that's not looking likely and with a thread bear squad left we will be looking over our shoulder. Its a shit or bust time for the club now, i fear we know the answer.

Had he left for another championship or premiership club we would of got around 1m. A clause between the English and Scottish FA does exist but compensation is vastly less.

Greedy little cunt.

Didn't know that @LeonC. I suppose that means him and his shitty agent have got a big signing on fee.

What a disloyal and ungrateful bastard.

The youth setup is an absolute shambles. All that investments and kids can just up and leave to go where ever they want and people wonder why they grow up with low morals. Its the FAs go anywhere do you want approach which is just a smoke screen for letting the big clubs poach the best talent. c***s!

Born in Glasgow (queen mother hospital) and lived there until my early 20s. Lived in London and the south for 25 years.

Was there last week visiting the parents and it was worse than ever. The city centre is a fucking mess.
I always stayed in Bearsden, it was a nice area back then 30 year back.

Born in Glasgow (queen mother hospital) and lived there until my early 20s. Lived in London and the south for 25 years.

Was there last week visiting the parents and it was worse than ever. The city centre is a fucking mess.
The City Centre is indeed shocking, the SNP council has overseen a drastic decline in cleanliness and rise in graffiti etc.

Overall it’s still a beautiful City with some stunning architecture, any new player coming up here, or indeed anyone with any money (like lionheart48) will be able to stay in nice areas that wouldn’t be out of sorts with any of the better areas in and around London.

Would have got £1 million if he went to an English club. So basically fuck you and dont let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

Let's be realistic. He's young, been offered more money, signed for a huge club who are in Europe and should win trophies next year, will work with a good manager. You can't really blame him or those around him

Not knocking anyones opinion, but let's not forget Lovelace was only near the 1st team last year because of the amount of injuries we had along the top line. I hadn't seen him anywhere near the squad when we had a shed load of other options. And even when he came on, he seemed very quick, but didn't do anything in the small cameos he made for us, just pressed the ball as far as I can remember. I wouldnt have thought he would've been near the squad again this year.

We'll both move on to pastures new. Man City took Edozie from our reserves a few years ago. Show a kid and his parents a few pound notes and they're all over it. Chuck an agent in the mix and it's game over for many teams sitting under the prem.