Louie Sibley

onlyagame

According to The Telegraph, Millwall are furious that the administrator at Derby has turned down our bid for the midfielder.
P.s. I’m a Millwall fan not a football fan so I’ve got no idea who he is

He came through Derby's youth setup so probably a cheap player for them to retain.
That, or Millwall being Millwall offered Bod to sweeten they deal and they rightly got cold feet.

I think Millwall’s argument is that as Derby are potless they should take more or less anything we offer them. They’ve also turned down offers for another player from some premiership clubs

These four 'Managing Directors' (below), are from the company 'Quantuma Administrators'...If they are refusing offers, while holding out for someone to takeover the club, then these four, surely must have their fingers in the 'Help yourself Pie' somewhere along the line..... Look at the fucking state of them..!

They also have a 'prefered' bidder:

The whole thing is comical...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Capture.JPG

They look like a bunch of chancers trying to make every penny they can from Derby’s impossible situation.
When we played them behind closed doors and Sibley scored a hat trick Les Briley described the lad as the best player on the pitch that day. Since then his career seems to have gone downhill steadily to the point that he rarely makes a start for Derby, comes off the bench near the end of a game with a magic wand but has little impact. Maybe we see something in him that Rooney can’t see. Who knows? And maybe we thought that as they were in a dire predicament they would accept a paltry figure for him. I am sure, like most players he just wants to play football on a regular basis and the prospects of playing League One football next season is not very appealing. Add to that most players have it written into their contract that if their team is relegated then you have to accept a 10% cut in you play packet. That is what happened to our squad when the Insane one took us down. Who’d be a footballer!

They look like a bunch of chancers trying to make every penny they can from Derby’s impossible situation.
When we played them behind closed doors and Sibley scored a hat trick Les Briley described the lad as the best player on the pitch that day. Since then his career seems to have gone downhill steadily to the point that he rarely makes a start for Derby, comes off the bench near the end of a game with a magic wand but has little impact. Maybe we see something in him that Rooney can’t see. Who knows? And maybe we thought that as they were in a dire predicament they would accept a paltry figure for him. I am sure, like most players he just wants to play football on a regular basis and the prospects of playing League One football next season is not very appealing. Add to that most players have it written into their contract that if their team is relegated then you have to accept a 10% cut in you play packet. That is what happened to our squad when the Insane one took us down. Who’d be a footballer!
Me, 40 years ago.:wahey:

These four 'Managing Directors' (below), are from the company 'Quantuma Administrators'...If they are refusing offers, while holding out for someone to takeover the club, then these four, surely must have their fingers in the 'Help yourself Pie' somewhere along the line..... Look at the fucking state of them..!

View attachment 16675
Surely , trying to be a professional football player with all that chaos going on around you would have a damaging impact on your game. Look like a bunch of moody estate agents .The type who claw their way into old peoples homes with promises of great returns on the property only to turn on them and flog the house off to one of their mates.

View attachment 16675
There Is something about Andrew Hosking's face I'd like to rearrange.

Is our entire scouting team living inside Derby's stadium?

All jokes aside, he is an unbelievable talent. I would be very surprised if we get him.