Long

Would opt for long every time. Splitting hairs aside, he gets my vote cause he's younger and Bart won't be with us much longer so time to move on. It's easy to sit and say Bart would have saved that, etc etc, but that's a weak and purely hypothetical arguement.

Until Danny Mac put the cross in for Flems hatrick he was terrible. For me Long hasn't had much to do in the games he's pkayed in. Only v Huddersfield did he earn his place.

He's very dodgy at crosses as proven at Preston. He's also let in a couple of goals where I think Bart would of saved them.

Long is excellent with his feet and distribution. As per previous posts keepers are there to save the ball.Bart is definetly better shotstopper.

Long will come good but I feel every mistake he makes he is compared to Bart as Bart has been outstanding the last 3 years.

Bart is 100 times better, yes long has a better kick but he literally flaps at everything and never jumps or comes off he’s goal line to get the ball. Like someone else said, he hasn’t had much to do but what he has had to deal with he’s not dealt with, 3 or 4 goals since long has come in has been down to he’s shocking decision making and slow reflexes! Bart should never have been dropped in the first place.
Bring him back in. Long is not the answer to are long term goalkeeper unless he improves drastically.
That is a polar opposite view to most in here and quiet harsh.

That is a polar opposite view to most in here and quiet harsh.
Don’t really care tbh with you mate,I’m not a sheep 😬 everyone’s entitled to say there peice and to be perfectly honest with you I have read through the posts and I don’t know where you get the polar opposite remark from 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's a close call for me, I would vote for Bart on this, mainly because he shows more enthusiasm and encouragement and is quick to jump on those in front of him who he feels could have done better? I don't think Long has such close connection with his fellow defenders perhaps as he feels he is still fighting to keep his place. Definitely agree that Long's distribution is better so it's a case of which priority, distribution vs the other 10 making the ball talk.

If Bart is intending on heading back to Poland next summer then Rowett has probably decided that he might not be 100% focused on playing at a high level. Long is known to be a fanatical trainer and patiently waited for his chance for a good while and hasn’t let us down.

It was a big call by Rowett to drop Bart and one that took a lot of us by surprise but Long has given us a new dimension with his accurate kicking. Bart is a great shot stopper and a likeable fella but he was beginning to be a bit of a liability with his the ball at his feet. I wish him all the best but for me Rowett was spot on by handing the gloves to Long.
He's going to settle in Suffolk when he retires

Don’t really care tbh with you mate,I’m not a sheep 😬 everyone’s entitled to say there peice and to be perfectly honest with you I have read through the posts and I don’t know where you get the polar opposite remark from 🤷🏼‍♂️
Happy with that mate and as you say everyone’s entitled to their diverse opinions, which I encourage actually! 🙂