Long

Me too, best goalkeeping performance I’ve seen was him at Bristol city, a one man blockade , saved a penalty as well. We never got over the halfway line till fashanu flicked on a long ball last minute and Lovell chipped their bald goalkeeper at our end .. still see it now , happy days ..
Was that the same day they were lobbing pool balls at us from the top tier of their stand? Remember the game, brilliant day out. Bit lively after as well

Was that the same day they were lobbing pool balls at us from the top tier of their stand? Remember the game, brilliant day out. Bit lively after as well
Yes, and outside old bill held everyone back but about 30 Millwall had got out, Bristol had multiple numbers came running in that grass area , got close , our lot run at them and beat the Shite out out those who stayed

That was about a week and half b4 Luton, got no coverage .. god bless Tony Gubba ..
Yeah remember it well, always had decent trips down there. Remember playing Bristol Rovers at their place under hhe motorway flyover (Eastville?) with all sorts raining down on us too

The ones that stood took a proper hiding in the park afterwards, done their main pub beforehand if memory serves me correct.