Lewis Ferguson

If your emailing JB can you say that i said he has a lovely Barnet and i wanna run my fingers through it.

Cheers
:grinning:

I'm meeting JB, his cigar and Kavanagh in Manzes, Peckham in the morning mate, i'll ask then! We're gonna have a two and two with chilli vinegar whilst i demand some bullshit, rumours and a list of players that we're not after. You got a wishlist or any messages that i can pass on for you?

1655679706049.png

:grinning:

I'm meeting JB, his cigar and Kavanagh in Manzes, Peckham in the morning mate, i'll ask then! We're gonna have a two and two with chilli vinegar whilst i demand some bullshit, rumours and a list of players that we're not after. You got a wishlist or any messages that i can pass on for you?

View attachment 18101
I had a 2+2 this afternoon and there was no pie and mash in sight.😃😃😃😃

All the rumours do my head in, but as a club, if we won't spend £5-6m in a close season we will soon go down. Loans saved us last year, but we produce nobody with sell on value and don't spend. Fundamentally our business model is doomed to failure. Either produce, sell, reinvest and move up or produce, sell and stay where we are, but doing neither is not good business. The other option is a full on spending spree but can't see that happening.

Peckham, Ilderton - you’ve both got me bang to rights on the responses you’ve given to my post!

I still stand by everything I said in Post No. 24 of this thread, but on Post No. 29 I didn’t think it through enough, regarding my bit about journalists asking GR about potential signings, and I apologise if I’ve got both of your blood pressure levels up unnecessarily.

I mentioned Cawley because he covers both us and the spotters over on the SLP website, and he has covered the interest we have in Ferguson. I think he is a good journalist, and I stand by my claim that he won’t print anything until he’s 99% sure of his sources, but you may disagree with me on that!

I think kinelloz put it much better than me, when he said the following on this thread…

All the rumours do my head in, but as a club, if we won't spend £5-6m in a close season we will soon go down. Loans saved us last year, but we produce nobody with sell on value and don't spend. Fundamentally our business model is doomed to failure. Either produce, sell, reinvest and move up or produce, sell and stay where we are, but doing neither is not good business. The other option is a full on spending spree but can't see that happening.

Have a little faith in the youth player’s that have made it to Championship level. Mac and Mitchell are more than adequate and hopefully a few more this season. If you want Barcelona style which we ain’t..then you need goals from midfield, rather pay expensive for a target man.
No chance of us competing with Watford for his signature, forget Ferguson move on.

but we produce nobody with sell on value
True but when clubs like Liverpool and Man city take the ones we did for a pittance you kind of understand why the club don't invest the time nor money it costs to do so. Football is proper shit now, the premier has ruined it for all but 5/6 clubs. The new rule for more subs is another change that only exists to benefit the top sides.

True but when clubs like Liverpool and Man city take the ones we did for a pittance you kind of understand why the club don't invest the time nor money it costs to do so. Football is proper shit now, the premier has ruined it for all but 5/6 clubs. The new rule for more subs is another change that only exists to benefit the top sides.
5 subs benefits the rich and hinders the poor.

We sold those kids to Man City for big money in fairness. More than I suspect we'll fetch for someone like Mitchell, who for all his efforts appears quite limited in technical ability for me.

And removes the last 10 mins of a game

Got no chance ,Watford with their millions for being shit in the premiership will.outbid us easily.....

Yet we are having our best ever spell in the the clubs history.