Lewis Ferguson

The Den

John Percy from the telegraph reporting we have made a bid of 1.5 mil for the highly rated Aberdeen midfielder. Great prospect him, if true good news!

I cant see a 16 goal a season midfielder going for £1.5 million. If Watford and Fulham are looking at him as well. Be a miracle.

Reminds me of last year bidding for these overseas players for 1M plus, we all think Wall
are getting serious then nothing and we wind up with Luke Freeman, £15k a week for 10 mins work…. I can just see we are all going to be a little disappointed come the new season with the players we actually get in compared to the ones we get linked with, I would be happy with Ballard, Afobe, Burke and Jed signing with a few loans.

I can just see we are all going to be a little disappointed come the new season with the players we actually get in compared to the ones we get linked with,
You've got to be a bit daft and naive to read that shit let alone believe any of it.

I believe he would be a good fit. However it looks like they want nearer £3M for him. So unlikely. Unless the player prefers Millwall. Hopefully Ballard wants to return along with Burke and Afobi. If we can find the money.

I have no idea if he is any good. Bidding £1.5m for a player when another club bid £3.5m not so long ago is typical Millwall. It's like these bids are done to be seen to be doing something.

Getting Rae, McGlashan, McGinley and Chris Armstrong for buttons back then was down to the excellent scouting knowledge of Ian McNeil, who was Rioch's assistant. I don't think we have a comparable scouting set-up today. Bringing Aldo back is hardly revolutionary.

I have no idea if he is any good. Bidding £1.5m for a player when another club bid £3.5m not so long ago is typical Millwall. It's like these bids are done to be seen to be doing something.

Getting Rae, McGlashan, McGinley and Chris Armstrong for buttons back then was down to the excellent scouting knowledge of Ian McNeil, who was Rioch's assistant. I don't think we have a comparable scouting set-up today. Bringing Aldo back is hardly revolutionary.
Agree with your first para Robbo. Just a bit of posturing to appease us!

NAD reporting we will smash our transfer record to sign him and will look to offer £3M……😂😂😂 this is Millwall for Chris sake, Aberdeen best be prepared to receive 3M Rubles!!!