Kion Etete

robbo555

Apparently we are interested in him. Spurs youngster who has had loans at Northampton and Cheltenham.

I've never heard of him but when I had a quick look I can see why we are interested.

1) He's 6ft 6. Big fucker.
2) He was born in Derby. Which is now a prerequisite for us signing anyone. Rowett obviously misses Derby so much he's decided to bring half of it down here.

I would like to know if his first name is pronounced Kion as in Lion or Kion as in Dion. If it's the first then a song for him will be a piece of piss.

Article here in the Newsshopper which we used to get delivered for free but no more. I used to deliver it myself as a nipper. £8 for delivering about 4million papers. Tight bastards.

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/20131489.tottenham-hotspur-striker-reportedly-targeted-millwall/

3 goals and 3 assists in 13 games for the L1 outfit. Not a lot of goals or appearances so maybe not about to set the world alight. Although that is 2 goals more than Parrott scored in more appearances for us!

3 goals and 3 assists in 13 games for the L1 outfit. Not a lot of goals or appearances so maybe not about to set the world alight. Although that is 2 goals more than Parrott scored in more appearances for us!

He's a giant from Derby. I'd be amazed if we didn't get him.

Supposed to be very good technically with the ball at his feet and not your usual lump/ target man.

Last edited:
As long as he can head a ball better than that useless lump we loaned off West Brom, whose name seems to have been eradicated from my memory.