Kevin sinfield = legend

Aye the commentators are no nonsense Aussies with that dry non-PC humour.
I follow Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (just like following Wall!) and Canbera Raiders as they have about 4 Englishmen playing for them.
And their commentators call a spade a spade,funny as fuck at times.
Canterbury Bankstown v Paramatta biggest rivals I believe must be great derby games.
Hull FC's old ground' The Boulevard ' was a Rugby League version of 'The Den' .
Fanatical fans dockers and fishermen.
Narrow Victorian terrace streets leading to the ground.
I loved going there.
Very intimidating place.
The Hull FC v Hull KR Derby is fantastic.

I watch the Aussie game on Sky love it.
I like Paramatta Eels and Gold Coasr Titans
The commentators have a real dry sense of humour
Cronulla Sharks for me mate, agree about the commentators funny as fuck, State of Origin is always a cracker aswell.

NSW for me GL hahaha cos i live here!!! Another good one with lots of spite is Storm v Manly, they fucking hate each other. Proper ruck here, shame they cracked down on the biff!!

NSW for me GL hahaha cos i live here!!! Another good one with lots of spite is Storm v Manly, they fucking hate each other. Proper ruck here, shame they cracked down on the biff!!
The rucks used to be legendary. I remember seeing Leslie 'the Volcano' Vainakolo hit this St Helen's player with an uppercut that lifted him off his feet and then crack him with a hook while he still appeared to be off the ground! A let-hook volley if you will! 🤣🤣

The rucks used to be legendary. I remember seeing Leslie 'the Volcano' Vainakolo hit this St Helen's player with an uppercut that lifted him off his feet and then crack him with a hook while he still appeared to be off the ground! A let-hook volley if you will! 🤣🤣
To quote Basil Fawlty 'All friends now.....'🤕😉
🤕