Just back

Phlion54

Great result in terrible conditions......pretty much shared first half...but we defo had the better second,had some good spells of pressure but I feel we were trying to hard & overplaying to score
Brads came on and chased down everything and won the free-kick that led to the goal & after the last away draws that we should have won its nice to finally get the right result...a good all.found performance by the boys........now where's that garage !!!

Thanks mate, what time did you get back? I went past Calmont Road around ten o’clock and the coach was still there after dropping the players off

Great result in terrible conditions......pretty much shared first half...but we defo had the better second,had some good spells of pressure but I feel we were trying to hard & overplaying to score
Brads came on and chased down everything and won the free-kick that led to the goal & after the last away draws that we should have won its nice to finally get the right result...a good all.found performance by the boys........now where's that garage !!!
I know I'm in a minority of one, But I think Bradshaw's been harshly treated and should have been given a run of games.

Cheers Phil, fair play to you and the others that did the slog up there and back, you made yourselves heard loud and clear.

Thanks P54 for your brief take on the game. I have posted before that it is alwaus good to hear the views of sone body who was there. Even though we only had 500 there they made a lot of noise, especially when the last minute winner went in. There was no coming back from that!
I took the liberty of watching a post match video of a couple of their fans talking about the game. They were bemoaning the fact that they never looked like scoring and the mood amongst the players was toxic, especially at the end. Whereas they were fearful when Smith came on as he does have a presence up front and can turn a game.
The winner was an unstoppable header with no real challenge from a Barnsley defender. The two diehards also thought that the manager is fast running out of shelf life. Maybe he could be the second Championship casualty of the season. Watch this space.

Thanks P54 for your brief take on the game. I have posted before that it is alwaus good to hear the views of sone body who was there. Even though we only had 500 there they made a lot of noise, especially when the last minute winner went in. There was no coming back from that!
I took the liberty of watching a post match video of a couple of their fans talking about the game. They were bemoaning the fact that they never looked like scoring and the mood amongst the players was toxic, especially at the end. Whereas they were fearful when Smith came on as he does have a presence up front and can turn a game.
The winner was an unstoppable header with no real challenge from a Barnsley defender. The two diehards also thought that the manager is fast running out of shelf life. Maybe he could be the second Championship casualty of the season. Watch this space.
Being there is always great and as usual we were loud & proud , like most teams up north they only make a noise when they score....Smith & Bradshaw made a big difference and to all our surpriset they took off their 3 best players in the 21 + 44 + 11 which gave us the game, never really tested Bart apart from a good save from an unusual slip by hutch
Must admit the change in the Reffing on the more physical side is helping us .we seem to be conceding far less free kicks now. The next just back for me will be Sheff utd away coyl

yeah and the Barnsley lot were very quiet all game!

Least some of their youth made it a little more fun on the way back to the station hahaha
I was on their forum in the days before the game and they had a poll asking who’s going or not going (coz it’s Millwall) quite a few said they were givin it a miss