Just Back v Swans

Agree with you Bermondsey (my old Manor) also thought Burke should put himself about more. We needed all hands to the deck last night. I’ve never checked the clock so much as last night.
Not good for the heart, that's for sure, as usual it's the hope that gets you.. let's hope we don't get the proverbial banana skin Saturday
P.S best people in the world.. fact

Just as a side story I was sitting next to Jeff Burnige in the Kitchener, someone who need spadesful for our club, it may be out of choice but surely the man deserves a place on the top table at the Den ?

Just as a side story I was sitting next to Jeff Burnige in the Kitchener, someone who need spadesful for our club, it may be out of choice but surely the man deserves a place on the top table at the Den ?
He was sitting next to you.
What greater honour could there be?

1st goal has now been credited to Bradshaw
How can that be, if it deflected off of him and into the goal?

Surely, the only way Bradshaw could claim it is if he somehow got a foot to it (as it was travelling towards goal), and steered it into a different direction past the goal keeper?

Feel that’s a bit harsh on Cresswell there!

Of course they got what deserved i.e. nothing! All that tippy tappy stuff doesn't help you put the ball in the net! And he already knows why! “Millwall is not an easy place to come. They have one of the best home records in the league and I think they’re fifth now." 👍

How can that be, if it deflected off of him and into the goal?

Surely, the only way Bradshaw could claim it is if he somehow got a foot to it (as it was travelling towards goal), and steered it into a different direction past the goal keeper?

Feel that’s a bit harsh on Cresswell there!
If it goes in off your backside, it’s your goal, even if you don’t see it coming.

Russell Martin:
“I thought we dominated the game in more-or-less every facet; more chances, more of the ball, and limited them to very little.

These defeated Tippy Tappy managers always fail to see the bigger picture.
In the end they limited us to two goals, and we limited them to one goal.

:hmmm:

:grinning:

Russell Martin:
“I thought we dominated the game in more-or-less every facet; more chances, more of the ball, and limited them to very little.

These defeated Tippy Tappy managers always fail to see the bigger picture.
In the end they limited us to two goals, and we limited them to one goal.

:hmmm:

:grinning:
Brilliant! 👍

Reactions: SEL