Just Back v Royals

Just seen the replay the ball did not change direction so Afobe could not have touched it, the linesman only flagged after the Reading players claimed he touched it.
No way the linesman could have seen if he did get a slight touch from his angle, the goal was disallowed purely on the Reading defenders reaction.

Just seen the replay the ball did not change direction so Afobe could not have touched it, the linesman only flagged after the Reading players claimed he touched it.
No way the linesman could have seen if he did get a slight touch from his angle, the goal was disallowed purely on the Reading defenders reaction.
Haven’t seen a replay but I was in block 36 and it definitely came off him

The ref disallowed it, lino put his flag up after the ref signalled him. Fuck knows how he saw it was offside he was a good 20 yards behind it
Neither the ref or linesman could have seen a slight deflection from where they were at the time if there was one, they made the decision on the Reading players reaction.

Good report but too easy to blame the ref. As for the disallowed goal, he touched it and didn’t need to as it was going in any way. Prem ref and linesmen used to VAR, hence the lack of a flag. Following the goal the linesman didn’t run back to the middle but just stood and you could see him telling the ref if their guy in front of goal touched it he was offside Ref saw he did and gave the offside, then the lino raised his flag to confirm the offside. I thought the ref had a poor game but if Stroud had worked as well with his linesman v Stoke, Bradshaw goal would have stood as their guy headed it towards his own goal.
We were lethargic throughout, wrong team, wrong tactics and wrong subs - we are so easy to play against.
Man unmarked at the back post for their goal from a rraining ground move having watched how poorly Malone (how does he start every week?) and Murray play together and swarms of giant defenders around Afobe for the long ball from cooper as though he was Morison- not only predictable but plan A followed by Plan A.
If Rowett can’t do better than this we are going nowhere.

The ref who saw a slight deflection that was not in his line of sight (too many players in the way) could not see Bradshaw being fouled in the penalty area right in front of him.
As for Readings goal it looks like the scorer is slightly in front of Murray Wallace (offside) at the moment the ball is flicked to him difference is our players did not all hold their hands up towards the linesman and plead for offside.

The officials yesterday were mugged all game by the Reading players antics and cheated in their favour.

Good report but too easy to blame the ref. As for the disallowed goal, he touched it and didn’t need to as it was going in any way. Prem ref and linesmen used to VAR, hence the lack of a flag. Following the goal the linesman didn’t run back to the middle but just stood and you could see him telling the ref if their guy in front of goal touched it he was offside Ref saw he did and gave the offside, then the lino raised his flag to confirm the offside. I thought the ref had a poor game but if Stroud had worked as well with his linesman v Stoke, Bradshaw goal would have stood as their guy headed it towards his own goal.
We were lethargic throughout, wrong team, wrong tactics and wrong subs - we are so easy to play against.
Man unmarked at the back post for their goal from a rraining ground move having watched how poorly Malone (how does he start every week?) and Murray play together and swarms of giant defenders around Afobe for the long ball from cooper as though he was Morison- not only predictable but plan A followed by Plan A.
If Rowett can’t do better than this we are going nowhere.
Another good analysis

Very disappointing game and our performance was potentially. However whilst we didn't deserve to win then nor did Reading. We're helped by a shocking refereeing performance and to me we scored a perfectly good goal. I cannot see how Afobe could gave got a touch. Mr Chris.Kavanagh was poor and I asked myself if it was deliberate. Frankly I put him on par with Kevin Friend and as to the Kitchener Stand lino he should go to Specsavers.
Yep that lino was atrocious, even Rowett was having a go at him

Afobe,s goal which was disallowed came off his knee,presumably for offside ,looked a good goal to me
Apparently the ref said he was offside for the original ball in.

I don’t agree, one of flemming or Bogslammer were yes, but I don’t think they were interfering.

I sit in south upper and one of the blond lads were offside when the ball went in but I don’t think either were active so it should have stood. I’ve not made excuses, reading were faster and more aggressive at times but ar no point was I worried that they would score. The decisions had a bigger effect on the game than their ability.

tbh it had 0-0 written all over it, they got lucky with the goal as we didn’t.

we could be playing still and we’d be waiting for a free kick in a good position or a bit of luck. We lacked quality in the final third even after the substitutions, but to be fair reading were happy to defend the 1-0. They’re not as good as they think they are.

The bottom line is that it was a piss poor performance against a team who were no great shakes themselves, but who could have - and should have - scored, at least, two more.

No amount of blaming the ref and linos can disguise that.
Ouch!
they say the truth hurts. G.R. Must be in the queue at A + E.

Ouch!
they say the truth hurts. G.R. Must be in the queue at A + E.
I wasn't having a dig at GR. Maybe he doesn't know his best team, maybe he sets us up wrongly, however, he can't legislate for more than half his team giving a good impersonation of individuals who have never seen a football before.

Klopp, Conte, Guardiola could have been in charge yesterday and they wouldn't have got a tune out of that bunch.