Just Back v Reading

Sadly BP the Brockley’s Rock is not a feature of mid week games at the moment. The owner has not opened up the small restaurant part since the summer and seems to be happy with extra business through Uber Eats and Deliveroo. Hence we have not gone there. However, the scruffy Millwall Cafe in Zampa Road have been smart and enterprising and put several picnic tables and a large awning in front of the cafe so we subdue some of our cravings with tea and chips before the game. The quality of waitresses leaves something to be desired. If your penchant includes large busted, tattooed ladies in their fifties then you are well served. They are not my cup of tea so I engage in MFC talk with anyone who will listen.

The PA bloke needs to stop cranking the music up over the booing of the knee. It actually highlights it rather than disguising it.

Still got oppo players raising the supremacy fist which I find highly offensive and has nothing to do with raising equality issues. Millwall a second half team. Who would have believed it?

Bennett made a big difference when he came on. Aggression and vision along with some good footwork.
I would give my man of the match to Billy Mitchell though.
Refreshing to see his energy and workrate even without the ball. An excellent performance.
I just hope he's in the team on Saturday.
100% agree. Mitchell is our best midfielder some distance and should be playing, in his position, every week. Outstanding tonight

I assume BP on Saturday you will be sampling the sumptuous luxury of the exec lounge prematch and not slumming it with tea and chips amongst the busty tattooed ladies? If so will you be in Harry’s bar before that or will I need my best and most persuasive tones to get into the lounge post match to say salut?

I assume BP on Saturday you will be sampling the sumptuous luxury of the exec lounge prematch and not slumming it with tea and chips amongst the busty tattooed ladies? If so will you be in Harry’s bar before that or will I need my best and most persuasive tones to get into the lounge post match to say salut?
If only I had known there were busty tattooed serving wenches on offer; I would have booked a table at the Millwall Cafe. As it is I am stuck with the 1885 club as it is now called.
I will certainly be popping into 'Arry's before and probably post match to say hello, after my Cordon Bleu meal and plenty of wine. It is an exceedingly rare event that I do not have to drive anywhere until Sunday afternoon, so I intend to "profiter au max"
I know certain usual suspects will be on poppy duty pre match, so I'm hoping to catch them at some point too.

The PA bloke needs to stop cranking the music up over the booing of the knee. It actually highlights it rather than disguising it.

Still got oppo players raising the supremacy fist which I find highly offensive and has nothing to do with raising equality issues. Millwall a second half team. Who would have believed it?
They looked even more stupid than normal lastnight when all but one of them made cunts of themselves by bowing to pressure, he just stood looking at them, fairplay to him.

Sadly BP the Brockley’s Rock is not a feature of mid week games at the moment. The owner has not opened up the small restaurant part since the summer and seems to be happy with extra business through Uber Eats and Deliveroo. Hence we have not gone there. However, the scruffy Millwall Cafe in Zampa Road have been smart and enterprising and put several picnic tables and a large awning in front of the cafe so we subdue some of our cravings with tea and chips before the game. The quality of waitresses leaves something to be desired. If your penchant includes large busted, tattooed ladies in their fifties then you are well served. They are not my cup of tea so I engage in MFC talk with anyone who will listen.
Sounds like my type of girls.

It was Gavin Ward. What else do you expect?

Silver, no mention of Brockley Rock tonight?
Was that because ultimately the football was better than the fish?
BP Ward always looks but gay to me the little runt! Their keeper was a cocky little cnut too!

Beware the Cafe- got a rare 0 in 5 hygiene score off the council
On play - I agree the turnaround was something. First half was shocking tho

one real change in second was the frequency with which Hutch on the righ was the outlet route with him up around half way and looking for balls to feet— not the Cooper diagonal launch

If only I had known there were busty tattooed serving wenches on offer; I would have booked a table at the Millwall Cafe. As it is I am stuck with the 1885 club as it is now called.
I will certainly be popping into 'Arry's before and probably post match to say hello, after my Cordon Bleu meal and plenty of wine. It is an exceedingly rare event that I do not have to drive anywhere until Sunday afternoon, so I intend to "profiter au max"
I know certain usual suspects will be on poppy duty pre match, so I'm hoping to catch them at some point too.
Have a great time BP. My knees stop me from getting to games nowadays. Am quite envious.

Have a great time BP. My knees stop me from getting to games nowadays. Am quite envious.
Thanks, mate. It's been a very long time for me too, thanks to covid.
Oh the irony that my last trip to London was to see Derby County, the first match cancelled due to covid, and now my first match back is also against the Rams.
Kind of fitting really, don't you think?
My son is pleased too because he is going to use my iFollow log in to watch the match for free!

Oh the irony that my last trip to London was to see Derby County, the first match cancelled due to covid, and now my first match back is also against the Rams.
Kind of fitting really, don't you think?
COYL!
Spank The 🐏s. That would be a great day all round 😀