Just Back v Rams

If we weren't so one dimensional and reliant on him i think we'd be more of a threat as a team. Nearly all our attacks are down the right and easy to defend against. He also nneeds to stop having a pop at players who don't give him the ball when he's demading it, often when there's better options on. It's not playing for the team when you're undermining your team mates. Why the hell he wanted to take a free kick in our own half today is beyond me, surely with the strike he has on him he should be loitering around the edge of the box waiting for a loose ball.
Like to be the main man, should stick to his best position wide, the game on Saturday was crying out for someone in front of Leonard to pass to, his a good player but roams around the pitch like a migrating wilderbeast

Thought Derby out worked us even with ten men, thought starting with the team that finished the reading game was the right call from Rowett but for whatever reason we didn't have that enthusiasm to drive forward. Leonard at wing back needs to stop doesnt use the ball well enough out wide for me, Can't blame Rowett for Saville & Benik missing sitters, another point on the board at least hopefully Hutch is back after the break and we can push on!