Just Back v Pompey in the cobblers cup

Romeo never has the ball under control it’s always 2ft from his feet. Those that think he will suddenly learning how to cross a ball at this point in his career. The balls always running away from him.
Sell him, grab 30 bob it's better than nothing.

According to TransferMarket online he is under contract with us until June 30th 2024 and is worth £1.8m. I do realise that there are many on here who think that he is not worthy enough to play for us and some who think he is a poor footballer. However, our manager likes him and wants him to be part of our squad. He provides good competition to Danny and unless somebody comes in with big bucks to sign him then he is here to stay for the next three seasons. I really can’t see him going anywhere right now so maybe we just accept him for what he is, like him or loath him, shout at him when he makes an error and applaud him when he makes a last ditch tackle to prevent a goal. Really, just like any other player who wears the shirt for us.

Romeo did ok last night. Defended ok when required and got forward well at times but as I stated earlier, his final ball is still the problem and that's precisely where Danny Mac is much better in my opinion. So, a good back up to have still.

What’s this bollocks with Rowett trying to force Mahoney in to a wing back? He’s basically saying I can’t find a position for you in attack so you either play in my system or you aren’t getting a game. It’s stifling one of our best attacking players IMO.

GR is not an attacking manager hence the tactics we are playing.....still.lacking up front and continues to play people out of position ....the boring negative passing game we played against a 10 man Div1 team was appalling.....and we nearly got caught out at the end....too slow and predictable in our attack....

It was their cup final against little old millwall.......how little are we really .....if our crowd was condensed in one stand we would have been on the same level as them..... A good night but " bubbles " song just showed what mugs they are now.......