Just Back v Hull

“I understand why it was given, I just hope it's not seen as dangerous or reckless play because he's just tried to take the ball down, it's just an unfortunate incident”
Not dangerous or reckless? He’s got to be fucking joking!
1667733095396.jpeg
Here’s the proof Rosenior!

“I understand why it was given, I just hope it's not seen as dangerous or reckless play because he's just tried to take the ball down, it's just an unfortunate incident”
Not dangerous or reckless? He’s got to be fucking joking!

This is a new low for Liam Rosenior . No word about how Cresswell was, just wetting himself that his player might be seeing a 3 match ban.

This is a perfect example of dangerous reckless play, Cresswell is set to head the ball when he is hit. Luckily ref has a perfect view and is willing to act for a change.

reckless.jpg

This is a new low for Liam Rosenior . No word about how Cresswell was, just wetting himself that his player might be seeing a 3 match ban.

This is a perfect example of dangerous reckless play, Cresswell is set to head the ball when he is hit. Luckily ref has a perfect view and is willing to act for a change.

View attachment 19892
It’ll definitely be a 3-match ban! Should be more for an offence like that.

The ref spoilt the game and was out of his depth. Never heard of him before. Has anyone else?
He failed to give probably 3-4 pens for fouls on Coops and a staggering ignorance at the end when I think it was Evans who was held prostrate on the ground! He failed to deal with their time wasting which started as soon the red card was issued. He failed ti the let the game flow with his fussy insistence on where the free kick should be taken. He failed book their keeper for constantly taking the piss out of the ref. He also failed to conceal he’s a fat ginger cunt!
Talking of Fat Gingers and not turning up, did anyone notice our ex Ryan Woods was playing for Hull? No, me either!

Last edited:
I don’t know what it’s going to take for a referee to award Cooper a penalty from one of our corners, probably him being taken out by a sniper or something. Several times in the last three games he’s been manhandled to the floor only for the ref to either completely ignore it or even more astonishingly award a free kick to the opposing side.

Hull have let in more goals than any other team in the Championship so there was no excuse for not getting at least one past the ten men.
My heart sinks when a team gets a red against us, more so when we're not leading and with an hour left on the clock. We always seem to struggle when faced with ten men behind the ball. Saying that, it was only with five minutes to go did i feel that we wouldn't score, it wasn't for the want of trying.

Maybe Afobe would have made a difference,
Felt that myself, apart from chances on goal he drags defenders out of position which creates space for others. What ever people think of his pace etc, he's a wiley player that works defenders hard, thought we missed him yesterday.

anyone know how long he’s out for?
January, apparently.

Talking of Fat Gingers and not turning up, did anyone notice our ex Ryan Woods was playing for Hull?
Yeah, after about half an hour in, he can't hide with that ginger barnet, it wasn't his play that caught my attention. Sideways Sid and lots of pointing.

We gave it a bit of a go, but there was no composure or quality whatsoever. Everything was rushed and I can't . We needed a bit of physicality in the box - in Afobe's absence, I'd of liked to have seen Olaofe given a chance.

An incredibly frustrating afternoon. This club continues to build you up and abruptly let you down...

Disappointing display from Burey - nothing came off for him and he was ineffective. Whenever he tracked back it was just for the sake of it. Bennett showed more aggression and willing than he did and I'd like to see him start next week.

The substitutions towards the end were baffling - Styles, Shackleton & Evans?? Crazy.

View attachment 19892
Still trying to wriggle out of it!

The ref spoilt the game and was out of his depth. Never heard of him before. Has anyone else?
He failed to give probably 3-4 pens for fouls on Coops and a staggering ignorance at the end when I think it was Evans who was held prostrate on the ground! He failed to deal with their time wasting which started as soon the red card was issued. He failed ti the let the game flow with his fussy insistence on where the free kick should be taken. He failed book their keeper for constantly taking the piss out of the ref. He also failed to conceal he’s a fat ginger cunt!
You forgot short...