Just Back v Hull

Bear with me here, Sheff Utd’s point tonight is immaterial. We need to win all three period & if the blades had lost tonight but won their last three they would have pipped us on goal difference. However, if we win our last three and they win two and draw one then we would finish a point above them so the point they got tonight is irrelevant (same thing with Boro as well really)
Yeah, the point is immaterial, a defeat or draw was what we needed (and got). What really mattered is they didn't win. Our next 2 look easier than theirs, then it's all down to Dean Court to re-enact the VE Day party we had down there in the 80's

If we get in the play offs and win them, can we just take the money and not go up, can say hand on heart apart from money in the Millwall bank, the plastic Prem doesn't appeal.
Asking for a friend. 😎🦁
Just one season in that league would be good, not be be smashed every week but they'll be some very good away days. Don't think it'll be this season though, but you never know. Bournemouth game will be a tough one.
We have done really well to get where we are this far though, nobody would've given us a fair shout 3/4 months ago with all the rowett out people, credit where its due there to him and the staff for daring us to dream with 3 games to play.

We are nowhere near ready to play Prem football, look what Swansea did to us (which was embarassing on our part) would we want to see that every week ?

We are nowhere near ready to play Prem football, look what Swansea did to us (which was embarassing on our part) would we want to see that every week ?
No we are not, but it would give us a load of cash to get some better players in.

Also a chance to wind up some prem tippy tappy teams.

"I mean if we cant beat a team like Millwall"

Just listened to their manager post match interview ...fair credit to him saying it was the best atmosphere in the championship he as witnessed ,singing + the chant was hair tingling.. and they were out muscled by a very good team
I liked him too. Seems like a really grounded bloke who took defeat on the chin. And he got nowhere near saying they should be beating teams like Millwall.