Just Back v Brentford on iFlop

Just watched the highlights and, overall, we probably had the better of it. Danny had a very good game on the right and created some great chances. The best of them was at the deatth when Billy played him in. My initial thoughts were that he should have had a shot but, on reflection, he really did put it on a plate for Bod. The only problem was that Bod did not anticipate the chance, was caught on his heels and did not move forward a couple of yards to slot it in. If he had then it would have been no more than we deserved. If Bennett or even Bradshaw had been in Bod’s position then it would have been a certain goal.

I also watched the highlights of Norwich v Bournemouth and there is little doubt that Bournemouth will come to the Den with their tails up after their sixth straight win. They will take some stopping!

Just watched the highlights and, overall, we probably had the better of it. Danny had a very good game on the right and created some great chances. The best of them was at the deatth when Billy played him in. My initial thoughts were that he should have had a shot but, on reflection, he really did put it on a plate for Bod. The only problem was that Bod did not anticipate the chance, was caught on his heels and did not move forward a couple of yards to slot it in. If he had then it would have been no more than we deserved. If Bennett or even Bradshaw had been in Bod’s position then it would have been a certain goal.

I also watched the highlights of Norwich v Bournemouth and there is little doubt that Bournemouth will come to the Den with their tails up after their sixth straight win. They will take some stopping!
No, well bore them to death and nick it 2-1.
COYL

We will smash the bumuff wrong uns.

Now that we have nothing to play for, I wonder if Rowett would consider putting one of the academy forwards in the mix (Abdulmalik, Alexander) for the remaining games? They cannot be any worse than Bodvarsson who for some crazy reason he keeps persisting with.

Give Burey some more minutes as well ffs. He could be a big player for us next season, I feel as though he’s more than capable. Rowett said he would make a few gambles in the remaining games, presumably to give those on the fringes a final chance to prove their worth. Bodvarsson would be the first one out the door but he keeps on playing him time after time, so I don’t know what he is thinking and there’s no point second guessing.

Cheers Silver. Thought we gave a very good account of ourselves and a great response to the Swansea loss. Would like to see Mahoney more involved now.

And credit where it's due though Pearce had a good game.

Just watched the highlights and slowered the speed down and Bod wasn't to blame Danny's ball was just a bit to far ahead of him and Danny made the right decision to cross the ball not shoot.
The ball was too far ahead of him because:

a) Bod didn't read the situation
b) didn't bust a gut to get into the one place he could score
c) made no attempt to reach it.

There is a very good reason Bod doesn't score goals. Or even come close. And that miss distilled down exactly why.

I'd bet any money you like Bennett would have got on the end of that. As would Derek Possee, John Seasman, Teddy and Cas, Harris, Gregory, Wise and countless others.

Sorry, but Bod is not hungry enough. Teddy used to tell me when he was playing for us that scoring a goal and then standing on the wall to celebrate with the crowd was better than sex.

Where is that carnal desire for goals from Bod? When in the box he has all the killer instinct of a two week old lamb.

The ball was too far ahead of him because:

a) Bod didn't read the situation
b) didn't bust a gut to get into the one place he could score
c) made no attempt to reach it.

There is a very good reason Bod doesn't score goals. Or even come close. And that miss distilled down exactly why.

I'd bet any money you like Bennett would have got on the end of that. As would Derek Possee, John Seasman, Teddy and Cas, Harris, Gregory, Wise and countless others.

Sorry, but Bod is not hungry enough. Teddy used to tell me when he was playing for us that scoring a goal and then standing on the wall to celebrate with the crowd was better than sex.

Where is that carnal desire for goals from Bod? When in the box he has all the killer instinct of a two week old lamb.
ABC all wrong in my option. have you watched it back in slowmo like i always tell you to do ?