Just back ( short version)

,have you actually seen him play in the flesh
Yes i go most games thanks.

,turning his back on the fans who had a round trip of over 500 miles at the end is not the millwall way
Diddums. What is the Millwall way when fans boo them, slag them off when they're warming up on the touchline (Evans got destroyed by one bloke against Barnsley) call them wage thiefs and other shit but you get all precious when they don't acknowledge you ? Boo fucking hoo. Are you surprised when he was cunted and booed by the crowd? What did you want? chocolates and free tickets to the next game?

but im sure your find a reason / excuse for his actions,
The same way you'll find something to dig out a player about. Next time someone calls you a cunt don't forget to cheer and give them a round of applause as they walk away.

:silly:

I don’t think it’s just Afobe that is sometimes guilty about not being in the right place at the right time, there are other midfielders and forwards who, over the 42 games played so far, have been equally guilty of not doing their job properly!
The whole team has as some point or other, it's to be expected with the level of player we can get. But as you know, it'll be always one that's singled out, be it a player or manager. There was always going to be a new hate figure once Williams had left, we had AOB, Leonard, Morison and Harris. No doubt these same people never put a foot wrong in life, never fuck up at work and are the epitome of perfection.

Bods moan that we can't sign anyone, it's no fucking surprise with the mouthy strings that now follow us. All over the players on social media, slagging them and there families from afar. We're not far off of our close neighbours level in the the delusion, cowardice and entitlement departments, it's fucking sad to hear and see and no surprise a lot of our old school are turning it in. We had a rep for years, people feared us, now they turn up out sing us whilst a load of strings sing your mums a slag/ your dads a noce, what the fuck is all that about ha?. Fucking heart breaking what we've become.

Rant ends.

Last edited:
The whole team has as some point or other, it's to be expected with the level of player we can get. But as you know, it'll be always one that's singled out, be it a player or manager. There was always going to be a new hate figure once Williams had left, we had AOB, Leonard, Morison and Harris. No doubt these same people never put a foot wrong in life, never fuck up at work and are the epitome of perfection.

Bods moan that we can't sign anyone, it's no fucking surprise with the mouthy strings that now follow us. All over the players on social media, slagging them and there families from afar. We're not far off of our close neighbours level in the the delusion, cowardice and entitlement departments, it's fucking sad to hear and see and no surprise a lot of our old school are turning it in. We had a rep for years, people feared us, now they turn up out sing us whilst a load of strings sing your mums a slag/ your dads a noce, what the fuck is all that about ha?. Fucking heart breaking what we've become.

Rant ends.
I didn't know Bod moaned that we couldn't sign anyone. 😎

Yesterday, Jed put a really dangerous cross into their box around the 6 yard line.
Afobe had hung back and was completely unmarked 12 yards out.
Who’s fault was that?
Should the striker know instinctively where the ball will be delivered to?
Or is it down to the winger to look up and pick out the unmarked teammate?
I don’t know, but surely this is something that should be worked out on the training ground?

Afobe is hit and miss, I don’t thing lazy but I do think not with the modern mindset of strikers closing down teams who build from very deep. I agree he is not great at reading the game, the cross Ojo put in against Barnsley would be a tap in for Bradshaw, but on occasion (enough? ) class, that skill on the touch line a few weeks ago shows he can do. I doubt he will stay as the fans will drive him out, and then what, I would see us lining up with Bennett, Bradshaw and Burke as our from three next season at this rate?

Points Raised In at his Thread:

1. Why GR so complimentary to Jed after Preston game? Perhaps GR still lives in hope he might persuade Jed to stay?
2. Players don’t attack the right areas in the box. I think Bradshaw does but the delivery in is poor or too late. Malone is arguably our best player when it comes to arriving into the opponents box but that is rarely acknowledged on this Forum 🤷‍♂️

Over the years especially since Gregory left us, I've lost count of the number of times Jed, Malone, Danny have got in behind the full back and their cross doesn't even find a blue shirt. There isn't a definite forward movement to receive the cross from our forwards, Bradshaw excepted, so it becomes just a Bit hit and hope. It can't be that difficult to plan and practice. Currently Benik Afobe's movement is to find a vacant space, stay and wait for the ball to find him then do the business. This doesn't work often enough. We are a counter attacking team usually with few forwards in the penalty area, we need to make a target area then pass the ball there, not just lash it.

Yesterday, Jed put a really dangerous cross into their box around the 6 yard line.
He put several balls/ passes into the box against Barnsley but there wasn't a blue shirt anywhere near, he's done that plenty this season, if only he looked up first!

+

He put several balls/ passes into the box against Barnsley but there wasn't a blue shirt anywhere near, he's done that plenty this season, if only he looked up first!

+
Quite so.
If his crosses had produced more goals, who knows? Maybe even Purley might approve?
Or do pigs have to fly first?😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
One thing is for sure, football is a piece of piss from my sofa.

Count his goals/ assists then the points he's got/ helped us with those goals and get back to me.
Well said bojo....we are one of the lowest scoring teams in the division , lost count the number of games we have not registered a shot on goal...I stand by my opinion he is a lazy player and in most games contributes next to nothing over 90 minutes, his reading of the game & ability to lose his defender is shocking but then he scors a goal and everyone thinks his the best thing since sliced bread , look at his overall game ,the reason we have Got this amount of points is down to Bart not afumble....ask yourself why he as played for 16 clubs in his career

Well said bojo..
Good afternoon you thick illiterate prick.

but then he scors a goal and everyone thinks his the best thing since sliced bread
No, that's what you think people think, i've never seen or heard that written or said.

look at his overall game ,the reason we have Got this amount of points is down to Bart not afumble..
Fucking hell.

ask yourself why he as played for 16 clubs in his career
I will when he's played for 16 clubs, who does your maths for you?

You’re entitled to your opinion Phil – the fact that you attend week in, week out home and away means I will respect that above some others - but it seems to me by giving Afobe the nickname you have you start by expecting – and wanting(?) – him to f*ck up. There are players I don’t rate as highly as others and may want one player in rather than another but, once they are picked and wear the shirt, they have my full support. I thought that what being ‘a fan’ was.