Just back (short version)

How can you blame Bradshaw, with the service he got, 99% of it long balls down the wings
Bradshaw must be wondering what he has to do to get service.
Last week shows what he can do & yet we retract again & dont give him what he needs to score.

Is it the players? Is it the manager? Who the fuck knows.
Is Rowett telling them to give him service? Or is more focused on defending?

This. 100%

Unfortunately, there are some on here who think we can’t do better than Drawett, and are probably a bit frightened (as Drawett is), to make a change that might be for the better!

In bomber’s last season with us, the majority on here were voicing their displeasure at his tactics (or lack of them), as were supporters at home and away games, and most of that majority wanted him gone! Thankfully, Harris did the decent thing and fell on his sword! He knew he was hurting the supporters and the club by remaining, so he resigned! Did JB try to stop him? I don’t know! Perhaps JB was relieved that the decision was taken out of his hands!

I think the situation now, with Drawett, is something similar to what bomber was going through in his last season with us (I don’t know if he or Drawett were/are aware of what’s said on this forum), but the difference between the two men is that Drawett won’t resign! Getting the Millwall gig was his ‘last chance saloon’ card! He knew how badly he’d let Derby down by jumping ship when Stoke came calling, and he knew how badly he’d spunked £50M up the wall at Stoke, so he may be thinking that if he resigns, will he get another Championship gig, or will he have to ply his trade at lower league clubs? If its the latter, it doesn’t surprise me that he would want to hold out for a decent pay off, but in doing so, he’s hurting this club by staying. The sad part about all of this, is that I don’t think he really cares!

The difference between Harris and GR: with Harris, we were mostly awful to watch and too near the relegation zone for comfort during his last year in charge.

With Rowett, we are mostly awful to watch, but there are occasional glimpses of a decent squad who are not near the relegation zone, but the middle to upper end of the table (mostly).

Until we start flirting with the bottom three, why would JB consider what a load of old moaning geezers on football forum think?

You might as well buckle up, it will be a while before GR goes anywhere...
Just my opinion, of course.
:grinning:

Unfortunately, there are some on here who think we can’t do better than Drawett, and are probably a bit frightened (as Drawett is), to make a change that might be for the better!
Name and shame them. Who are the horrid people on here that use common sense and aren't completely fucking deluded in thinking that the manager needs sacking and that JB will grant you you're wish because you don't like him? I'm sure everyone but an idiot thinks we deserve better and could do much better but like most sane people they know how it works at Millwall. You do like to twist peoples words to suit your argument.

Someone mentioned on another thread about having Morison as attacking coach.
Do we have an attacking coach at the moment? Or has Rowett locked him in the cupboard?
We do have an attacking coach Big Pauline, he's name is Fat Dan but all he does is attack the steak bakes.

How can you blame Bradshaw, with the service he got, 99% of it long balls down the wings
I don’t blame him, but there were a number of crosses through the 6 yard box and he was not there. I think that’s his job.

Until we start flirting with the bottom three, why would JB consider what a load of old moaning geezers on football forum think?

You might as well buckle up, it will be a while before GR goes anywhere...
Just my opinion, of course.
:grinning:
You’re absolutely 100% correct.

As I said once before to Peckham, I know JB won’t sack Drawett, because he didn’t do that to Harris, as you said, when we were too near the relegation zone.