Just Back (Sheff Utd)

So much has been correctly criticised above, no point in adding fuel to the fire and help our next opponents. So, we were out-paced, out-fought, and out-thought and out-numbered (Ref!) We apparently have a top Manager in Rowett, let's see some improvement against Coventry and no excuses.

Having just watched the 'highlights'. Putting the sloppy play at the back to one side. That first goal was a deliberate raised elbow in the face of Wallace and VAR would have seen a sending off there. Not good, but only second game against a team I expect to end top six.
Don’t forget the forearm smash in the back of Coops that led to that fist goal.

try Burey and Olaofe as a pair
Waste of time, the bods who turn up to boo and throw personal abuse will ruin them. Our fanbase is littered with fucking idiots, it's not support but booze and sniff fuelled nastiness, at our own players :clap: why do they bother? Afobe is still getting a hard time from the usual moaners. He won't score if we don't create chances for him. We saw what Olafe couldn't do at Cambridge with the goal at his mercy. He isn't up the this level, i'm surprised he's not been loaned out into league one.

Last edited:
Cheers mate. To be fair to Rowett it looked like Bennett was spent and he was on a yellow card too, I suppose if he had picked up a late red card or an injury we would be asking why he wasn’t taken off. Our options from the bench anyway were limited to say the least, other than Burey it’s hard to see who could have come on and Impacted the game.

We not only missed Honeyman yesterday but also Leonard, I’m not sure why he was absent but we missed his energy and drive and definitely his ability with a long throw. The starkest difference to me was the pace of Sheffield Uniteds attack compared to ours, especially in the first half, Brewster and Ndiaye were a real handful and were obviously targeting Cooper in particular, constantly getting in behind and pulling our defence all over the place.

With Afobe looking isolated and Bradshaw missing our search for that elusive tricky forward (who can stay fit!) is becoming ever more urgent.
Nans close to fitness, can’t do no worse