Just Back (Huddersfield)

I said before the game, if we kept up the work rate of previous weeks we'd come away with something.

Unfortunately on Saturday we just didn't work hard enough. Every player bar Long turned out below par performances and weren't willing to go again and run the hard yards.

We concede a fluke goal, but Voglsammer took an absolute age to get out to the goalscorer before he crossed it in to the back of the net. That set the tone for me early on that we weren't up for it, and Huddersfield grew in confidence from that point.

Birmingham on Wednesday will be a tough game, their tails will be up after beating QPR last week.

I can see Rowett reverting to a 5 at the back, try to make it scrappy and come home with a point to keep some momentum going.

Maybe we aren't fit enough to sustain the necessary levels required to turn over teams like we have done lately week in week out. But whatever happens its important we keep on picking up points - if we lose one, don't lose the next.

I said before the game, if we kept up the work rate of previous weeks we'd come away with something.

Unfortunately on Saturday we just didn't work hard enough. Every player bar Long turned out below par performances and weren't willing to go again and run the hard yards.

We concede a fluke goal, but Voglsammer took an absolute age to get out to the goalscorer before he crossed it in to the back of the net. That set the tone for me early on that we weren't up for it, and Huddersfield grew in confidence from that point.

Birmingham on Wednesday will be a tough game, their tails will be up after beating QPR last week.

I can see Rowett reverting to a 5 at the back, try to make it scrappy and come home with a point to keep some momentum going.

Maybe we aren't fit enough to sustain the necessary levels required to turn over teams like we have done lately week in week out. But whatever happens its important we keep on picking up points - if we lose one, don't lose the next.
It was the towels fault 😉😂

using too much logic and common sense,that's your trouble! You'll be asking G.R. to pick an attacking side next. Don't think scoring first is in his game plan for away matches. Feel sorry for the fan's who spent good money to watch it.
they deserve better, much better.
Silly me