Just Back ..... An Ulster Version.

Ulster Lion

What a day..... It's been far too long since I'd been, and I certainly picked a great day to go.
For once, I was one of you lovely and lucky people who sang loud and proud, seeing us play some good football (mostly in the 2nd half) and take 3 comfortable points.
On the pitch, each man a hero, but have to mention Murray W and Danny Mac. Murray is just a machine, constantly working for the team....and what a talent we have in Danny. An absolute cracker, who has such a career in front of him. He's just relentless, never taking his foot off the pedal the whole game.
Off the pitch, I met some great people, don't even know half the names, but everyone made me feel like I was part of the family. I was even offered a Bournemouth ticket, but unless I could convince Mrs Ulster that my flight home had been delayed for a week, I'd have little chance to use it.
I just wished I could have met a few more off here, but it wasn't to be, this season anyway.
Finally a special mention to a man of integrity, and hopefully someone I can now call a mate. Had a very educational chat with the gentleman, and a few laughs too. PeckhamLion, my good man, I salute you. Until next time......