Jordan hugill

If this is the master plan then the lack of ambition and indeed planning is nothing short of pathetic.

Imagine having 2 forwards long term injured, 2 left the club 1 desperate to leave and buying a player that's scored 1 fucking goal.

Oloafe.... poor cunt, is playing out of his skin and not a mention of bringing him back. Bonkers

Hugill is a target man the kind favoured by NH/the club according to GR who wants to change our direction of play,so a fucking odd one if true.

I thought he was young… he’s 29. Always been one of these players since leaving Preston been on massive money, got a name for himself somehow but has never been prolific. Strange one, not for me.

I believe GR was saying, young and mobile strikers was the way he wants to go. However given our situation, and with injuries, we might have to do a short term fix, if we can’t get in now, who we want.

Millwall. Surprise late move for Oli Burke at Sheff U. Better first team chances there than the previous Blackburn interest.
From Alan Nixon on Twitter

As I have said in the members forum Hugill could not hit a cows arse with a banjo. He has missed some sitters at WBA.

Anyone who has played football at any level knows how big that goal looks when you are in the box. How players continually miss is beyond belief.

Last edited:
Millwall. Surprise late move for Oli Burke at Sheff U. Better first team chances there than the previous Blackburn interest.
From Alan Nixon on Twitter

This is exactly the type of transfer i dont get.
He is 24 and been loaned out multiple times, never been prolific, porbably earns more than he deserves and returns as a player.
172 appearances since 2014 and 16 goals. I get many of them appearances would have been as a sub and also that he was young when he started but how can he be a better option that Olaofe???

Members online