Jed

He got an amazing reception from all corners on Saturday
Hope I’m wrong but I think we will miss Jed next season
He makes and scores goals that no one else can
The Quest presenter said he’s been the most consistent player
in the Championship over the last 5 years
I heard that on Quest, I do wonder whether they think that based on just seeing the highlights rather than seeing him for 90 minutes several times a season though.

Just seen a Besiktas video of his goals on Youtube, a great player for us.
His attitude, his goals and assists, he can only be a big loss. We saw his impact on Saturday when he came on and probably no where near match fit. After Jimmy Carter (I don’t go back much further) in my opinion he’s got to be up there as one of our most effective right wingers.

Just seen a Besiktas video of his goals on Youtube, a great player for us.
His attitude, his goals and assists, he can only be a big loss. We saw his impact on Saturday when he came on and probably no where near match fit. After Jimmy Carter (I don’t go back much further) in my opinion he’s got to be up there as one of our most effective right wingers.
If he was half as good as Gordon Hill he would be playing in the Premier League.

With one game left till the season ends, there doesn’t seem to have been much on social media recently, as to other clubs (Prem or otherwise), being linked to him, especially as he is a free agent this summer!

You would think he would have been linked with more clubs than just Besiktas and Forest. Perhaps, behind the scenes, Jed has been approached by other clubs, but hasn’t been happy with the terms that have been offered.

Its also possible that he might just be waiting to see if the miracle does happen, that we get into the play offs, and if we were to go up, he gets to stay with Millwall, as a Prem club! In that instance it becomes a win-win for both himself and for the club!