Jed

If Jed goes Besiktas then I wish him luck, if he goes to fucking Forest then he can fuck off. Especially for £2million with six months left.

Why go to Forest? Running down your contract to join a club in the same division in the same position?

No, mate.
Assume our better offer would have taken him from £17k per week to £25k ( top end).
If he goes to Forest will get a %age of the signing on fee, plus I'd bet he would get about £35k a week there.
If they offer £2m for him and he gets 10%, plus an xtra 10k per week over us, that's £720k per year. Secures him financially and likely the best he could hope for at this stage of the game. I wouldn't blame him, but yes he can f@ck off with our thx for his service...

If Jed goes Besiktas then I wish him luck, if he goes to fucking Forest then he can fuck off. Especially for £2million with six months left.

Why go to Forest? Running down your contract to join a club in the same division in the same position?

No, mate.
He will be going wherever he gets the biggest payday…….. it’s obvious he ain’t stopping with us now , so as good as he has been for us over the years it’s time to leave him out the team .

The Besiktas line was a blinding drop to force the issue. Forest bound tomorrow by all accounts plus we get a nice few quid for a player that don't want to play for us. We've had a right touch if all go's to plan.

The Besiktas line was a blinding drop to force the issue. Forest bound tomorrow by all accounts plus we get a nice few quid for a player that don't want to play for us. We've had a right touch if all go's to plan.

Take it and run all day long.

Shows a massive lack of ambition from Jed though. Forest can't be paying him that much and he's staying at the same level. Up to him though. If we're getting £2million that is stupid money for a player with 6 months left on his contract.

Off he can fuck.

He will not be Bertie big bollocks in their team and will have a few frustrated players around him when he tries the show pony stuff when a simple pass would suffice, expect him to fade, same as Saville when he got his move.

Latest rumour which seems to have some weight behind it - Jed to Forest for a fee, with Lyle Taylor coming to us in exchange.

This is coming from Forest people, not us, so could have some weight behind it.

Lyle Taylor headed down to watch MK play AFCW last night and was in the away end. Could he have been on his way down to London? Who knows.

Ive been keen on us signing him for a while, I think we should have gone in for him at the end of last season. Harris picked the wrong one in Elliott when they were at Wimbledon…

Latest rumour which seems to have some weight behind it - Jed to Forest for a fee, with Lyle Taylor coming to us in exchange.

This is coming from Forest people, not us, so could have some weight behind it.

Lyle Taylor headed down to watch MK play AFCW last night and was in the away end. Could he have been on his way down to London? Who knows.

Ive been keen on us signing him for a while, I think we should have gone in for him at the end of last season. Harris picked the wrong one in Elliott when they were at Wimbledon…
8 goals In a season and a half at Forest, 60 games.

Downed tools at Charlton.

31 years of age who's best days are behind him.

Peaked as a League 1 player.

I'd rather Forest keep him and just give us the million and a half reportedly rejected.

Time to bring mahoney in and start to utilise him properly, hes the replacement we already have
G R does not like him.and the feeling is mutual , Never been given a proper chance due to injury & just not being picked ,gave Bradshaw a run and its paid off but it was not instant, heard that He wants out asap and as no desire to play for GR not millwall , given a load of broken promises like Ben

No thanks. With that stupid hair colouring and an attitude that stinks he can stay at Forest. He’s been found out big time and he is not that good either and at 31 he is fast running out of shelf life.

8 goals In a season and a half at Forest, 60 games.

Downed tools at Charlton.

31 years of age who's best days are behind him.

Peaked as a League 1 player.

I'd rather Forest keep him and just give us the million and a half reportedly rejected.
60 games mostly as sub for 10 mins. He’s never really had a look in or a run or starts.

He scored 11 goals in 22 games whilst at Charlton in the championship.Certainly capable at this level in my opinion.

The Charlton saga left a bad taste in a lot of mouths, however I didn’t entirely blame him for the stance he took. He had a move agreed at one of the biggest clubs in the country, certainly the biggest club in the league imo, and didn’t want to fuck it up with an injury in a disrupted season.

60 games mostly as sub for 10 mins. He’s never really had a look in or a run or starts.

He scored 11 goals in 22 games whilst at Charlton in the championship.Certainly capable at this level in my opinion.

The Charlton saga left a bad taste in a lot of mouths, however I didn’t entirely blame him for the stance he took. He had a move agreed at one of the biggest clubs in the country, certainly the biggest club in the league imo, and didn’t want to fuck it up with an injury in a disrupted season.
Forest have 3 strikers (having just signed a kid from Villa on loan) and 4 wingers (3 right, 1 left).

Grabban Is their top scorer with 10 goals. The next higest goal scorer Is an attacking midfielder with 5 goals.

I'm not sure what set up they play but they don't seem to fancy him when they are short of goals up top and Instead would swap a striker (which would leave them with two centre forwards, one a kid on loan) for a player who they already have 3 of In that position.

Short of Grabban their forward players are not setting the team alight so If they want rid, I can't see how he would do anymore for us. Especially If he has an attitude.