Jed Wallace

Sub'd at the weekend too, to Molumby of all people..
I didn't even realise Molumby was on the pitch! Still gutted we never signed him to be honest. Particularly gutting that WBA negotiated an £800k fee for him.

Did he get any kind of reception? I can't remember.

I didn't even realise Molumby was on the pitch! Still gutted we never signed him to be honest. Particularly gutting that WBA negotiated an £800k fee for him.

Did he get any kind of reception? I can't remember.
He came on as a sub late second half 33. No reception and I don’t think he touched the ball.

Because he used to play for us so there’s a connection and it’s a talking point for those who want to discuss it. For those who don’t then they don’t have to open the thread.
Plus, what football fans don't like to gloat every now and then. The way he left and what he said is what's keeping this thread alive, long may it continue unless it gets to the stage that we have a ' west brom relegated ' thread.

Smallwall :wave:

I know this is unlikely but if he left and came back would you be pleased to see him?
I'm pleased he left and am fucking elated that he won't be coming back. He wasn't flavour of the month with some at the club when he left. We really need to move on from him and our old habits of bringing in ageing players who's best days are behind them and looking for a final payday to add to millions sitting in some bank. Fuck him.

Was getting a bit of banter when keeping warmed up on the side lines.

Didn't need him, to much money and he wanted to go elsewhere. Another ' next big thing ' player to come to us and do fuck all afterwards.
I'm surprised he wanted to go elsewhere. He always gave 110% and definitely understood what it took to play for Millwall. I liked him a lot and thought he was one of those players that could've gone on and thrived with us.

I feel like he was a Millwall player down to a tee. Maybe he is one of those that only looks good in a side like ours...