Jed wallace. Oh dear

I've worked my bollocks off for the last 12 years, AOB has probably played less than 300 games of football, scoring around 45 goals and I guarantee has earnt 8-10 times what I have and I don't go for the short career crap either. Average L1 players can earn good money for a good 14 years, by good I mean a minimum average of £70k a year, probably more in the region of £140-160k a year. A couple of years in the Championship and youre going closer to £200k+ a year. Just look at car park in any clubs training ground. I don't begrudge them it, but I certainly don't have sympathy if they have to move every 2-3 years.

Edit to say just checked apparently he was on £6,500 a week in his last contract with us and at Sunderland. That's a tidy £338k a year the poor love
All true (he’s on £3,500 at Shrewsbury) but as one wag shouted out to Pearce at the end of last season “you’ll be driving a mini cab next year”

I've worked my bollocks off for the last 12 years, AOB has probably played less than 300 games of football, scoring around 45 goals and I guarantee has earnt 8-10 times what I have and I don't go for the short career crap either. Average L1 players can earn good money for a good 14 years, by good I mean a minimum average of £70k a year, probably more in the region of £140-160k a year. A couple of years in the Championship and youre going closer to £200k+ a year. Just look at car park in any clubs training ground. I don't begrudge them it, but I certainly don't have sympathy if they have to move every 2-3 years.

Edit to say just checked apparently he was on £6,500 a week in his last contract with us and at Sunderland. That's a tidy £338k a year the poor love
I wouldn't mind that a month. No fucking chance.

A O B liked us,
“As some may be aware, it is now my time to leave Millwall. This brings great sadness and it is hard for me to take in, especially since I started here at 15.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed my time, with such a supportive fan base and excellent community right from the beginning. The fans and The Den have been the life of my career, and we have celebrated many times, particularly the club’s promotion.

“I have been able to make the most of so many opportunities and meet some amazing people along the way. The club and the staff have been by my side throughout, and seen me at both my highs and lows.

“I cannot thank you enough for the experience over these past 12 years, they have meant so much to me as a player.

“I hope one day our paths cross again. Once a Lion, always a Lion. I will always love my Millwall family.

“Thank you all.”

Never seen him moan, knock our fans, hold our club to ransom or treat our club with disrespect like many others do.
Neither have I, always liked him. I was responding to OAG saying about the trek through the lower leagues. Hopefully AOB is happy, certainly should be happy with wages he's collared

Members online