Jed wallace. Oh dear

I watched it at a mates, he was walloping the ball into the box without looking up or finding an opponent on most occasions. Some poor short passes and still runs laike a bird as well. Nothings chnaged.
I thought I was the only one who noticed? Your right, for someone whose happily married he does “mince” a lot
(actually, I’m guessing he’s happily married)

Securing my families future -- New railings and a £4k man bag.

Securing my families future -- Living a footballers expensive lifestyle long after you've retired.

It's no wonder why some many bods fuck it off and go watch non league. It;s a vile industry that has a wide and terrible impact on our young. Now a platform for political extremists and fuckwit footballers to cause divides whilst they earn millions from exploitative companies that they're kneeling and ' raising awareness ' about :rolleyes:

Securing my families future -- New railings and a £4k man bag.

Securing my families future -- Living a footballers expensive lifestyle long after you've retired.

It's no wonder why some many bods fuck it off and go watch non league. It;s a vile industry that has a wide and terrible impact on our young. Now a platform for political extremists and fuckwit footballers to cause divides whilst they earn millions from exploitative companies that they're kneeling and ' raising awareness ' about :rolleyes:
Obviously your right about about the top end of the market (including Jed) but at the bottom end players are desperate for two & three year contracts to secure a few years future for their families. Not only that but they have to move areas at a moments notice (AOB has ended up at Shrewsbury ffs)
And then of course there are thousands of kids whose dream is abruptly ended at the age of 16 and whose education might be somewhat lacking.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d have given my right arm to be a professional footballer (well, obviously not a goalkeeper) but it’s only a few who really make the big money, do I begrudge them? Some of them yes but at our level probably no

Obviously your right about about the top end of the market (including Jed) but at the bottom end players are desperate for two & three year contracts to secure a few years future for their families. Not only that but they have to move areas at a moments notice (AOB has ended up at Shrewsbury ffs)
And then of course there are thousands of kids whose dream is abruptly ended at the age of 16 and whose education might be somewhat lacking.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d have given my right arm to be a professional footballer (well, obviously not a goalkeeper) but it’s only a few who really make the big money, do I begrudge them? Some of them yes but at our level probably no
Good barbel fishing on the Severn near Shrewsbury.
Always look for the positive side, me.

I've worked my bollocks off for the last 12 years, AOB has probably played less than 300 games of football, scoring around 45 goals and I guarantee has earnt 8-10 times what I have and I don't go for the short career crap either. Average L1 players can earn good money for a good 14 years, by good I mean a minimum average of £70k a year, probably more in the region of £140-160k a year. A couple of years in the Championship and youre going closer to £200k+ a year. Just look at car park in any clubs training ground. I don't begrudge them it, but I certainly don't have sympathy if they have to move every 2-3 years.

Edit to say just checked apparently he was on £6,500 a week in his last contract with us and at Sunderland. That's a tidy £338k a year the poor love

Last edited: