Jed slaters on her

like all clubs - there are people with shit for brains who have access to the internet and can just about construct a sentence - most of these people can barely spell their own name
Quite ironic you have a dig at some fans and state "They can barely spell their own name" in response to a post that can't spell "here".

But my take is, thanks Jed, but now you're leaving, you are a c%nt....

He has shown full commitment to this club
Apart from when he had a strop after JB rejected Middlesboro's joint bid for him and Saville. I said at the time that i think we sold them the wrong player, Saville was superb the season before he went, Don't you remember when he more or less strolled around the pitch sulking like a bitch? If the player had his way he would have fucked off and now be deemed a cunt by those now digging others out for having an opinion that don't suit yours.

on his day he is one of the best out side the top division
as fans we don't have very much to get excited about under GR
Jed has been that player for us
would have loved to see him stay but lets hope we can find a replacement

He should go to Turkey and not even think about the premier league here, at least if you are sitting on the bench there every week you are not freezing your bollocks off

Good luck to him. Can go back many seasons when the 'Wall sold a crucial player and never properly replaced him; Hurley, Burridge , Harper . The listis endless and I'm immune to it now
Wall have never sold welland made the cash they should have, on players and gordon hill was another fine example.

ojo to the rescue!
he's been a good player for us, and rarely does not go off the pitch totally done in, but looking at Forest, if he gets in the team we saw on Saturday he will be doing well, I cannot see them being outside the play offs already, so a very good buy for them.