Jed off to forest

I think they will have to take a few steps back with dead ball situations,
because Luke Freeman seems to know what he is doing. Or, he did. :grinning:
Maybe he's another one who needs to resurrect his career?
We seem to be good at that. :slap:

Another one of those stupid promo videos.
Seems to be perfect match for Smith…ah bollocks*

His agent has put out a marker for other clubs to beat what they think forest will offer.
I couldn't care less where he goes, has already taken enough money from us to make sure he never has to work again and if our offer of even more isn't good enough then f*** him.

His agent has put out a marker for other clubs to beat what they think forest will offer.
I couldn't care less where he goes, has already taken enough money from us to make sure he never has to work again and if our offer of even more isn't good enough then f*** him.
His agent is only doing his job (however much we may not like it) & that’s to get the best deal he can for his client (& himself of course) I very much doubt if Jed has made enough money at Millwall to retire at the age of 27 & in any case his first contract with us would have been for pennies. I think your being disrespectful to a player who has knocked his bolloxs off for the club & is still trying his bolloxs off in the few (unfit) cameo appearances since he’s been back. Did you go on Tuesday? He was the last player to leave the pitch applauding the fans and the only one who gave his shirt away to a youngster. As I’ve said before, if it was your son or grandson you’d tell him to take the money

I reckon he has had at least a couple of million off of us so he shouldn't go hungry.
I just don't put him in the same bracket as Rhino, Harris etc so when he has gone he's gone and he'll just be another ex player who wanted to leave.
If he was my son, I wouldn't want him to go anywhere for the money as he already is a millionaire, I don't respect rich people making choices because it makes them even richer.
I realise I might be on my own thinking this way and understand your way of thinking, perhaps I tend to compare what the average hard working person has to do to earn a fraction of what these overpaid footballers get.

Forest are now in the 6th place play off spot. If they stay there till the end of season, but fail to get past the two leg play offs, or fail to win the final itself, wonder if Cooper, the board and the supporters would be ruling the day they didn’t take a chance on Jed last month, injury and all!

Jed can score goals - not prolifically, but maybe he could have made the difference between getting Forest to the final, and winning them promotion!

Sunsports understands- sources close to the club. Load of made up clickbait. Forest could possibly be promoted for a start off, where does that leave Jed? These media outlets shoud be made to reveal there sources, it would go some way to stop them printing lie upon lie.

Forest are now in the 6th place play off spot. If they stay there till the end of season, but fail to get past the two leg play offs, or fail to win the final itself, wonder if Cooper, the board and the supporters would be ruling the day they didn’t take a chance on Jed last month, injury and all!

Jed can score goals - not prolifically, but maybe he could have made the difference between getting Forest to the final, and winning them promotion!
On the other hand, they get promoted, is he going to be good enough in the prem shit ? I have doubts

:rotfl::rotfl: