Jed off to forest

Awaiting for a medical at forest apparently, no fee mentioned yet, will this start a bidding war for his services.
Would expect others to go after him. He’s a top championship player so a place on a premiership bench or a championship team with ambition.

If he was injured yesterday not much chance of being able to pass a medical today
It's more likely the case forest made an improved offer but only if he didn't play.

The whole turkey free transfer thing is bollocks from jeds agent to get things moving.

If he wants to leave he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven anyway.

The writing has been on the wall all season. For me it's not just money either. I've heard Jed don't like Rowettball and for me there were two huge clues.
Opening day of the season when he ran the length of the pitch to celebrate with the fans, never so much as looked at the dugout. Then before the Luton game when he said that Nathan Jones played the type of football he likes, ie attacking.

good luck to Jed been great for us so will try not to say a bad word but this looks like a money move not a move forward to play at a higher level (if this rumour is true of course)
i think the only person that was interest in him from a higher div was Dyche, and they're now bottom so doesn't look a good outfit for him after all

Forest was no better than us yesterday, he can sidestep there all he wants as we'll be seeing him twice next season

The writing has been on the wall all season. For me it's not just money either. I've heard Jed don't like Rowettball and for me there were two huge clues.
Opening day of the season when he ran the length of the pitch to celebrate with the fans, never so much as looked at the dugout. Then before the Luton game when he said that Nathan Jones played the type of football he likes, ie attacking.
Rowett has built the team around Jed. He can pretty much do what he wants and has scored twice the amount of goals playing championship football under Rowett than under Harris. And has set up many more. Whoever his new manager ends up being Jed won’t get the freedom he gets now.

Why are some slagging him off....he's even had to put one in their place on twitter. He's dome us proud, and he was going at end of season anyway. I think even he has recognised that premiership is beyond reach and a big money move is in his family interest. He loves millwall....wish him well as he will us, whether its Forest or anyone else

Why are some slagging him off....he's even had to put one in their place on twitter. He's dome us proud, and he was going at end of season anyway. I think even he has recognised that premiership is beyond reach and a big money move is in his family interest. He loves millwall....wish him well as he will us, whether its Forest or anyone else
Yep, totally agree. Could do my nut in some games with his decision making but would never question his commitment or desire. Good luck to the fella

Yep, totally agree. Could do my nut in some games with his decision making but would never question his commitment or desire. Good luck to the fella
Spot on

I heard some forest supporters on the train to London bridge, they all seem to think it was a done deal anywhere.