ITV football

The_Doc

Presumably ITV have paid a lot of money for the EFL highlights. So why the f do they not show it until 11.30

On ITV Four or something
Correct on ITV4 starting 21:00.

Record it, start watching circa 22:00, fast-forward through the adverts and chat and by 23:00 you will have seen highlights from all EFL games in probably least than an hour 👍

Also record MOTM and watch after the EFL highlights. Fast forward through the analysis and hey presto by 23:45 you will have seen the highlights of all games within 105 minutes 👍

QED 😉

Correct on ITV4 starting 21:00.

Record it, start watching circa 22:00, fast-forward through the adverts and chat and by 23:00 you will have seen highlights from all EFL games in probably least than an hour 👍

Also record MOTM and watch after the EFL highlights. Fast forward through the analysis and hey presto by 23:45 you will have seen the highlights of all games within 105 minutes 👍

QED 😉
You’d have to record it.
Your still in the Windsor at 9.00 O’Clock
(& why not?)

Presumably ITV have paid a lot of money for the EFL highlights.
Yet it feels as cheap as possible, host seemed to be trying but I didn't even think he was a football fan let alone a professional presenter and the ex footballer didn't seem to be experienced, I think he said it was a soft yellow card for their sending off when you won't see a clearer one all season.
I'm not sure that it was better than Lions tv.

Yet it feels as cheap as possible, host seemed to be trying but I didn't even think he was a football fan let alone a professional presenter and the ex footballer didn't seem to be experienced, I think he said it was a soft yellow card for their sending off when you won't see a clearer one all season.
I'm not sure that it was better than Lions tv.
Yes. He was beaten for pace and took the player. Absolutly a clear professional foul.

If you think ITV are pants, I made the mistake of watching the sky roundup last night presented by a woman reading off the auto Q with no idea what it all meant. Not because she was a woman, but because she was totally clueless on the subject matter.

Yes. He was beaten for pace and took the player. Absolutly a clear professional foul.

If you think ITV are pants, I made the mistake of watching the sky roundup last night presented by a woman reading off the auto Q with no idea what it all meant. Not because she was a woman, but because she was totally clueless on the subject matter.
I find it amazing that there isn't a real football supporter employed anywhere regarding football in the media, no one else really understands us, how we feel, what we go through just to get to games, a lifetime's knowledge in some cases etc.