Is this true?

"He's a fucking gather" was shouted at me as I was waiting for my brother outside the stand at Bristol City away.
Fuck off you cunt followed by my brother appearing and offering every cunt out, was the scariest situation I'd ever been in.
That was 80 something, so was definitely a thing people were wary of.

Funny thing is robbo one of those whose conviction in the Dirty Den trial was quashed told me their undercovers used the same ruse used in Bannons book - that they were painters and decorators. As this predated Wandsworth Jims `operation' it made me all the more skeptical.
Noone who was at Highbury that day will forget it - was also in the seats and recall a massive roar just ahead of kick off as everyone looked towards the North Bank. All of a sudden groups of two or three Wall stood up in the seats to make themselves known joining in a chorus of `Millwall! Millwall! Millwall!'
None of the Arsenal in that stand was prepared to do anything.
Seems like yesterday!
I was one in the seats that day got pelted by coins

I seem to remember the game v Chelsea....89ish? We lost. It went dead quiet in our end...seemed like an eternity, but was probably less than a minute. Then it erupted in their 1/2 way, to the right of us with Meeerrrrr..
That was a nuts game. We stayed in for ages. Did the hoarding get burnt behind us?

I seem to remember the game v Chelsea....89ish? We lost. It went dead quiet in our end...seemed like an eternity, but was probably less than a minute. Then it erupted in their 1/2 way, to the right of us with Meeerrrrr..
That was a nuts game. We stayed in for ages. Did the hoarding get burnt behind us?

That the 4-0 game?

Maybe...we lost big time. Can't remember the exact score.
Was another case of us in the middle of them.
I honestly thought they were in our end and that's why it went dead quiet.

Fucking lunatics...absolute fucking lunatics.