Is Mahoney dead or something?

Evans is Rowlett s shower buddy & will always be in the team or squad.Complete waste of space along with Saville

I think it’s criminal that Mahoney doesn’t start more often and ridiculous he can’t make the bench.

I appreciate his work rate and tracking back leaves something to be desired but for me he’s the best crosser in the club and most composed on the ball.

I wonder if him and GR have fallen out at some time 🤔

I believe Ben was promised a move first to Portsmouth then to Hull. But Rowlett told him he was still.part of his plans and said No , since then he as played only cameo roles & most of the time not even in the squad , Rowlett has let him down badly and it seems its going the same way with Danny, promised him this ,that but drops him on match days.,, Think he has to justify why he bought Evans ( who is average) and play him whenever he can at the expense of others, one of Rowletts biggest faults

Bennett changed the game for us with his direct running and better closing down
As I said somewhere last night Bennett Mitchell and Ballard would be 3 I picked every game, they are young but give us so much in the way of energy. They all like to move forward and not backwards have pace passion and a willingness to win every tackle and header. Shame we ain’t got 11 of em

As I said somewhere last night Bennett Mitchell and Ballard would be 3 I picked every game, they are young but give us so much in the way of energy. They all like to move forward and not backwards have pace passion and a willingness to win every tackle and header. Shame we ain’t got 11 of em
Only problem there is Bennett is injury prone

Barrett alluded to Bennett’s injury situation post match. I am sure that they are all doing their level best to get him to play regularly and overcome his issues. Maybe they could start him on Saturday and then pull him off after 65/70 minutes? He certainly made a difference when he came on second half.
As for Mahoney he is a real enigma and I don’t know what the answer is with him. He doesn’t even get a game with the 23’s, unlike Thompson who does get some regular game time. I am sure that is his showcase so that anybody interested in him can see him play.