Is it possible that a Millwall owner

This is coming from a bloke that selects seven to eight black players for his first team line up, if he's doing that cause they're the best at their jobs fair enough, if he's not he's obviously a racist and should be sacked :rolleyes:

Perhaps he should ask Micah fucking Richards why he ain't taken up management, a bloke that is on the TV every four fucking seconds, be it as a pundit ( which he's shit at) programs about you guessed it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, racism, or on the radio, or adverts for bookies and anything else he can be shoe horned into.

I have no problem with what colour people are, i have no problem with someone doing well for themselves. Michah Richards is thick as shit and has the vocabulary of a Gnu. He's hardly a positive role model or candidate for a job in the media. He's clearly employed on the basis of colour and nothing else. What a way to run a business!

They wouldn't have him read the news so why put him on the box when all he can do is fucking laugh. He offers no insight on a game whatsoever, you'll learn something from good pundits, they only thing i've learnt from him is how to turn the radio off within a nano second of hearing his ' professional northerners accent'

What i have an issue with is this new fangled bollox dressed up as equality- positive discrimination- what the fuck does that mean? How in the name of fuck can any form of discrimination be positive? Perhaps Vierra don't have a telly, if he had he'd see why his brethren ain't taking up management, they don't fucking need to cause they're earning millions from the media companies that are falling over backwards to get them on board the good ship inclusivity.

They wouldn't have him read the news so why put him on the box when all he can do is fucking laugh. He offers no insight on a game whatsoever, you'll learn something from good pundits, they only thing i've learnt from him is how to turn the radio off within a nano second of hearing his ' professional northerners accent'

What i have an issue with is this new fangled bollox dressed up as equality- positive discrimination- what the fuck does that mean? How in the name of fuck can any form of discrimination be positive? Perhaps Vierra don't have a telly, if he had he'd see why his brethren ain't taking up management, they don't fucking need to cause they're earning millions from the media companies that are falling over backwards to get them on board the good ship inclusivity.
Be fair Peckham he’s got a great smile, I know f*** all about the premiership but at least he does have a laugh

And before you lot say all black managers are shit, I suggest you look at whose currently top of the championship :whist:

I know f*** all about the premiership but at least he does have a laugh
Great, just what you want when listening to in depth analysis from an ex pro.

And before you lot say all black managers are shit, I suggest you look at whose currently top of the championship
Same for you incase i'm being misinterpretatd. There's many very good black co- commenetators and pundits. Ferdinand, Jenas, Ian Wight all read and explain the game clearly and concisely. You can actually learn from listening to them, they're the polar opposite to Richards.

They explain themselves very well, and most importantly, with good diction and vocabulary. Something you'd expect to be the bare essentials when speaking publicly to millions of people. He doesn't get the work he because he's good at it, does he?

This is coming from a bloke that selects seven to eight black players for his first team line up, if he's doing that cause they're the best at their jobs fair enough, if he's not he's obviously a racist and should be sacked :rolleyes:

Perhaps he should ask Micah fucking Richards why he ain't taken up management, a bloke that is on the TV every four fucking seconds, be it as a pundit ( which he's shit at) programs about you guessed it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, racism, or on the radio, or adverts for bookies and anything else he can be shoe horned into.

I have no problem with what colour people are, i have no problem with someone doing well for themselves. Michah Richards is thick as shit and has the vocabulary of a Gnu. He's hardly a positive role model or candidate for a job in the media. He's clearly employed on the basis of colour and nothing else. What a way to run a business!

I remember Ian Wright claiming they (the media) only want him to be amusing instead of using his intellect as a pundit and now they have a pundit that only wants to be seen as funny.

Great, just what you want when listening to in depth analysis from an ex pro.

Same for you incase i'm being misinterpretatd. There's many very good black co- commenetators and pundits. Ferdinand, Jenas, Ian Wight all read and explain the game clearly and concisely. You can actually learn from listening to them, they're the polar opposite to Richards.

They explain themselves very well, and most importantly, with good diction and vocabulary. Something you'd expect to be the bare essentials when speaking publicly to millions of people. He doesn't get the work he because he's good at it, does he?
You seem well informed for someone that thinks Sky has ruined football and that the BBC is too woke to watch?
I know nothing about the premiership so don’t watch MOTD (has anyone ever seen Danny Murphy smile?) but do occasionally have the Sunday games on in the background, I can’t listen to all the analysis as it does my head in. Re the lower leagues I used to think Don Goodman knew a thing or two but then he turned against us over the BLM statement. P.s. Was the Ian “Wight” spelling a typo? :grinning:

Peckham Lion is spot on.
Colour means nothing if someone can do the job correctly.
I think Viera has done well as a manager.
Pity it's for the nigels though.
And I've not watched Match Of The Day since I don't know when?
Mainly due to some smug idiot who has large ears.

You seem well informed for someone that thinks Sky has ruined football and that the BBC is too woke to watch?
I am well informed, i don't remember saying the BBC is to woke to watch,,,,,,,,,, where did you read that? Or are you on a :fish: expidition again?

Your last paragraph was spiffing. Well done. Just one point. Wouldnt 'new dangled bollox" have a bit more bite.

I do a job where I come into contact will thousands of people everyday I can honestly tell you that nearly everyone of them to a man and woman, are absolutely rude disgusting cunts. White, black, brown and yellow. Old and fucking young. Most people walk around being right rude cunts to everyone. Then I watch them complain after someone has been rude to them and they then continue to be rude/ abusive the next person they come into contact with.

I meet nice people of all colours, ages and races but the reality is most people aren’t really that nice. They like to think they are, they portray themselves to be over the net, or telly and radio but I meet these people and they are proper rude cunts.

What can you do about it? Absolutely fucking nothing. Pick good friends and bring your children up nicely it’s the only circles you can effect.

I do a job where I come into contact will thousands of people everyday I can honestly tell you that nearly everyone of them to a man and woman, are absolutely rude disgusting cunts. White, black, brown and yellow. Old and fucking young. Most people walk around being right rude cunts to everyone. Then I watch them complain after someone has been rude to them and they then continue to be rude/ abusive the next person they come into contact with.

I meet nice people of all colours, ages and races but the reality is most people aren’t really that nice. They like to think they are, they portray themselves to be over the net, or telly and radio but I meet these people and they are proper rude cunts.

What can you do about it? Absolutely fucking nothing. Pick good friends and bring your children up nicely it’s the only circles you can effect.
You ain't a traffic warden are you?