Is it possible that a Millwall owner

Edward Alistair

would turn down the best next manager because he wasn't white?

or any other owner?

Will anyone point out to alice manager that he is a black premiership manager?

Will we ever get back to the point that a white British person has an equal chance of getting a job again?

The stats used in the article would suggest that, given black people make up 3% of the UK population, they are overrepresented as both players and managers.

When the fuck will they stop moaning?
Never. why does everything have to be about race? The worst person i have heard on radio is David Lammy, he manages to bring every debate around to the same subject. It's really borrrrrrrring.......

Colour does not matter , results do .,just another stupid racist style comment ,I believe it you are good enough in this day & age then you will get an opportunity even more so if you are non white , just follow the FAs lead ,had the chance to appoint a English manager for the woman's England team but appoint a jolly foreigner & employ a complete useless yesman for the men,s team.

Shocking but just shows you how much of a bubble London is.

These Northerners really must be miffed seeing a 50/50 split or more of whites to ethnic minorities on pretty much every tv programme or film on TV. It might be a representation of inner London but its not a representation of Newcastle!

LIONCHEL you beat me to it 're BBC.
'Rishi' has put the cat among the woke pigeons, they don't know whether to
Lick his bum since he ticks so many woke boxes, or start the ritual pelting of him cos he's a Tory.

Dont understand why theres not many black manager's I mean hasslebank done a great Job at burton 1 point from seven games, then sol Campbell great record at soufend won 4 of 23 games to be honest if a trained labrador done a great job I wouldnt care
don't forget Chris Hughtons' contributions to the cause.

Lets be honest there is a manager roundabout at the moment where managers are the dogs, then crap, then the dogs at another club. A lot of them historically are white. Secondly European managers who seem to be flavour of the month, well,eh, come from countries with prominently white / have light Asian colour and I guess dont get counted as black when this topic is discussed. The whole system also makes it hard for any new manager to break in be they white / black or anywhere in-between.

Last edited:
Shocking but just shows you how much of a bubble London is.

These Northerners really must be miffed seeing a 50/50 split or more of whites to ethnic minorities on pretty much every tv programme or film on TV. It might be a representation of inner London but its not a representation of Newcastle!
I still don’t buy it