Is anyone actually going to The Den to watch England in the World Cup?

Well they dragged themselves into it and are basically trying to shut down debate. Are they that disconnected from normal people that they didn't think there's be a kick back and revulsion? I don't see them as political battles , i see mass, rank corruption and pure hypocrisy. We taken the blood money, now please be quiet and take the knee against all forms of discrimination, Do fuck off.

Totally agree but I was inferring to the BLM crap that was forced down our throats in domestic football. Then how we were held up to the light as satanists or something by Sky for booing the poxy knee shit.

I think we just get more and more proof every 2 years how the game has become detached from the fans and that UEFA/FIFA become more hypocritical.
Going to a World cup is supposed to be a fantastic holiday for the football fan but in reality the games are a real let down in many ways, rather be watching us at Barnsley on a wet winter night.

Wasn't that long ago I would be down the pub for all our games and now I won't be making any effort to watch any of it, I'll have it on the radio if I'm working and put the telly on if I have nothing better to do.
Part of me doesn't want us to win it as it would mean knighthoods for some orrible people that don't deserve it.