Is anyone actually going to The Den to watch England in the World Cup?

The “wireless” were you a “war baby”?
Well, I was born during the Vietnam War, if that counts…..🤣

Spent a lot of time with my Nan, after school (till the parents came home from work), and she was already in her early seventies back in the mid 70’s, and she always called it the wireless!

Guess the word just stuck with me. Plus it pisses off my kids when I say it to them in the car, so that cheers me up no end…..🤣

Well, I was born during the Vietnam War, if that counts…..🤣

Spent a lot of time with my Nan, after school (till the parents came home from work), and she was already in her early seventies back in the mid 70’s, and she always called it the wireless!

Guess the word just stuck with me. Plus it pisses off my kids when I say it to them in the car, so that cheers me up no end…..🤣
To be fair, I do remember making those “crystal sets” with my dad back in the 60’s

is it on the big screen or just in Arry's Bar, as a bit of a social, I cant see people getting too excited, unless the unlikely chance England make the Semis. Just watched that Italia 90 documentary, that Monaghan who was the sports ministers, did nothing to help England supporters, just sided with the Italian police

I'd rather watch paint dry...which is actually not that dis-similar to watching England at the moment.