Interesting fact

Terry_Hurlock

If we win our one game in hand by two or more goals, we'll be in the playoffs.

Thats ignoring Coventry below us who have played one game less than us and two less than everyone else above them.

And we still moan....

Thats ignoring Coventry below us who have played one game less than us and two less than everyone else above them.

And we still moan....
On the other hand, if we lose our game in hand (which is away from home & you know how good our form is on the road) we are only 8 points away from automatic promotion but also only 8 points away from relegation :shrug:
But I’m not moaning (honest)

And we still moan....
Interesting fact - When Millwall are in striking position of a play off place and a chance to seriously content with those above us... we lose, especially to those teams below us and underperforming... That is known as "Doing a Millwall!"

We are a top ten team in the championship, I'm happy with that, no moaning from me ,long way to go and plenty of points up for grabs, it's not how you start it’s how you finish, we blew Watford away we can play this break has come at a good time the 442 4231 formation has shown to be effective we can now go away and work on it .